Boy is it BEAUTIFUL outside

El Paso, Texas
Beautiful Monday The sun is shining bright and my heater never even kicked on over night I'm feeling silly and am determined to get Ally to play a lot today Soooo, wattca'll doin today? If you have to work then pleeeeze make it a point to make your coworkers laugh. OK??? Yeah, that's a selfie alright, Ally didn't know what to think when I took this shot.
Enjoy the beautiful day . The sun was here but now is gone.
Aww, sorry the sun is hiding, maybe it'll shine again this afternoon. I hope you're toasty warm inside your home.
So glad you have lovely weather to enjoy. Ally has the most expressions of any dog out there. Love that photo!!
Thanks. I have to agree with you, she's the only dog I've ever owned that I could read just by her expressions.
The sun did not show up today, the wind blew all the day. I think that tomorrow will be nice. Great photo.
Glad you like my photo. I hope you'll get a whole day of sunshine tomorrow.
@rebelann The sky is clear. It's 8:30 am, soon the sun should show up.
I hope you got a lot of sunshine @LadyDuck
@Madshadi (4945)
• Brussels, Belgium
Lovely weather this time of year? It’s freezing cold here
It usually doesn't become that cold around here until January and then we rarely get the kind of freezing weather you do, thank goodness.
@Madshadi (4945)
• Brussels, Belgium
@rebelann well enjoy the nice weather then
Thank you I will @Madshadi then again my idea of cold is probably very different from your's
@Shellyann36 (8598)
Today is another Monday but it is freezing outside. Was a nice and chilly 29 degrees this morning. Our heat has been on almost all night and all morning. I am about to go turn it down so the bill won't be too high. You and Ally look beautiful.
BBBuuuurrrrr, 29 is way too cold for me, heck, 40 is too cold for me, what can I say, right? Thank you, Ally is beautiful but as for me, I scare cameras.
@JESSY3236 (5066)
It was sunny yesterday too. It was a little cold yesterday morning. Lily, my black cat, stay outside yesterday. Today it's chilly, but sunny.
Some cats like the cooler weather. Mine are all indoor cats and like keeping warm.
Take advantage of the nice day.
I did. I've been in and out all day so far and I think I still have a few runs to make outside.
@LoriAMoore (10158)
Watching Grady the Gray Cat all happy and curled up in front of the fireplace.
I hope Grady gets all cute n comfy so you can take pictures of him, cats are fun to watch.