Taylor Swift not coming to NYC for her reputation tour

Taylor Swift announced tour dates for her album reputation. I've never seen Taylor in concert before and got very excited that I may get to see her perform live. I looked through the list of the tour dates only to find that she is not coming to NYC. Instead of being excited I am now majorly bummed! I can't believe that NYC is not on the list. She wasn't here for her 1989 concert tour either. I wonder why she chooses not to come here? Makes no sense to me. It's NYC!!! At least I am going to see Demi Lovato in concert in March 2018. Happy about that!
Sorry to hear that you won't get to see Taylor Swift. Makes you wonder though why nit NYC?
She is coming to MetLife stadium in NJ. If I drove I'd go there. But I don't drive, so that venue is out.
@lovebuglena that is too bad
@Happy2BeMe Me not driving or that I can't get there?
She isn't playing Jersey or a nearby state?
She is playing in NJ but I don't drive so no way to get there.
It is good that you can see Demi Levato, but it would be disappointing to miss Taylor Swift.
It certainly is disappointing. If only I drove...