Can anyone tell me what the numbers next to our names mean?

There are numbers like (2145) which is just an example and I was wondering what they mean? Everyone has them. Does anyone here understand why they were put next to our names?
I am really not sure, but it seems that the users below have an answer. It may be a combination of likes we have given, responses we have given, and discussions we have posted, but I bet a longtime member will give the right answer to your question.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is all the interactions (like comments), posts, and (maybe likes, I'm not sure) that you have done.
@ourlot (1013)
I am pretty sure it measures general participation on this site. At least it's consistent in my case. I don't believe it's a user name. Just go to the myactivity menu and you'll see that both match.
It's the number of posts / activities you've made. @Corbin5 @DesirousDreamer Here, but likes are not included.
@FayeHazel (11537)
It's your interactions. :-) I think only posting discussions and replies count on it - but I could be wrong, could be more things too
Thank you Faye and I can live with that answer. Now, can you tell me how I can find out when I started on My Lot? I tried profile and searching me but no luck.
@DaddyEvil (22330)
@Hannihar You ask Faye that question, but I can answer it if that would be alright with you, Hanni?
@DaddyEvil Thanks DE. Many people here have helped me with that one. Do you know how we can find out the exact date we started here?
@DaddyEvil (22330)
I hope you are having a good day, Hanni. (There is no reason for me to answer your question. Several people have already answered it for you.)
DE, you are so right. Unless you have something else to say on the matter I believe I got what the answer I was looking for. I ordered this chair and did not realize how long it is and the guy was going to bring it to me but the other guy at the store left and was not coming back until later and I needed to rest so I started to drag it home and these two nice ladies happened a long and dragged to my building and up the stairs to my apartment. That was so nice of them. I fell two weeks ago and sprained my lower back and pulled a muscle on my left side by my ribs so it was very hard for me to drag that chair alone. I am so happy the two ladies helped me.
@DaddyEvil (22330)
@Hannihar That WAS very nice of the ladies to help you with the chair, Hanni! I am glad they were nice enough to take the time to help you. People don't often do that these days. They are too busy living their own lives to help a stranger. I wasn't aware you had fallen and gotten hurt. Have you gone to a doctor to have x-rays or an MRI done to be sure you didn't break any bones? I was working with a large screw press several years ago with another person. The other person fell and pushed my hand into the screw press. I jerked my hand back out but the press caught me. I had trouble with my right shoulder (i thought.) after that. I went to two different doctors but both told me nothing was wrong after they took x-rays of my shoulder. I insisted something WAS wrong, but the company doctor told me he suspected I was faking an injury to get out of work. (That pissed me off! I put in a good days work for the wages I made. He had no reason to insult me like that!) When I told him I was going to report him for saying that he offered me a deal. He said he'd send me for an MRI of my right shoulder, but if the MRI didn't show anything wrong, then I would quit my job. If the MRI did show a problem, he would apologize. The MRI showed hairline fractures of my right collar bone. He never did apologize so I reported him for telling me that. He isn't that company's doctor anymore. I guess I did answer your original question, after all, but for someone else. (laughing about that.)
@DaddyEvil Wow, DE that is horrible what happened to you. In around 1988 I was in the process of moving and was on the step ladder trying to do something with the curtains and I fell into the bathtub on my right side. When my mover I had at the time and he did not bring his sons with his I could no let him do it himself so helped him and injured it more. I had torn ligaments. I went to the doctor and he said not to do anything for 3 weeks which was a stupid thing to do. When I finally got to my doctor I have today and my physical therapists and the orthopedist had at the time nothing helped it that I tried. I tried many things. In 2007 My left shoulder started to act up so it is hard for me to do things. Now, to my fall. I have a mobility scooter and in winter I have someone put the plastic on well the bottom where I need to get out my foot got caught and I could not get it free so instead of standing up and getting out I fell out of the scooter onto the ground. I was at the doctor on Tuesday and that is how I know what is going on with me. I sprained my lower back and pulled a muscle in my left side by the ribs. I am glad you reported him and he is no longer the company doctor.
@DesirousDreamer got most of it correctly except they don't track likes here.
• Peoria, Arizona
I wasn't sure if it did likes or not, I didn't think so haha but never too sure.
rebelann, I am sorry I did not understand what you were saying there?
Oh, I am sorry, @Hannihar Ok, those numbers beside your @ name represent the number of responses and comments you have made, those are the items we are credited for doing. A discussion only counts if you comment on the responses you might get.
That's the total number of discussions you've posted, the likes you've made, and the comments, and mentions, all in one number.
Valerie, thank you so much.
@Hannihar You're welcome.
@averygirl72 (13731)
I guess it's the number of activities you made so far since you join mylot. The more active you are the more your numbers increase
Thanks Aubrey.
That's the number of the post, comments done by the user.
Thanks LK.
@RodrickH (1025)
It means all the activities you have done in mylot,my number is 595,and in notifications my activities are 595
@kobesbuddy (19409)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I've often wondered about those number, too. Maybe is a code they use, to find certain things out.
I don't know Kharla, but, I wonder why each one of us has them.
@DaddyEvil (22330)
Kharla, the digits following our tag name is the total number of discussions we've written, the number of responses we've made on other people's discussions and the number of comments we've made on myLot since we came to this site. If you go to your profile, you can add the numbers listed beside each of those actions and you will see they total the number beside your name.
@kobesbuddy (19409)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@DaddyEvil Yes, those are definitely easy to understand. Thanks..
You have the answer now. I wondered that for a long time too.
Judy, I am not sure. If it is a code what does it mean and can we ever find out that?
@Hannihar When I go to my profile page, under my avatar (photo) is a list of my statistics. (Not the vital ones ) I can see Discussions (1077) so I've posted 1,077 discussions. Next comes Responses (39376) so I've made 39,376 responses. And so on. So while I don't know if the number you're asking about includes likes or not, it's all about the number of interactions you have here.
@JudyEv Thank you so much Judy.
@ridingbet (37892)
the number next to your username is the number of likes, comments, and replies you had.