Did You Have This Yesterday?

I was actually here yesterday, every now and then that I am free from work morning to afternoon. I noticed that the Top Rated Discussion didn't change as to rankings, since some have reached the 24th hour there. Also, I noticed that my notifications didn't add up at all after I am done with all of them in the morning. Well, I took it as myLot having the preventive maintenance so I gave up in the afternoon, myLotting. Did you experience it also yesterday?
I never check the top ranked discussions, so I wouldn't notice if they were stuck. Must be a glitch.
It's one thing I always check ,after the notifications. Or it could be that myLot was just so slow yesterday and less active members present perhaps.
@JustBhem (20855)
• Davao, Philippines
I did not notice that but my Notifications is okay. I have no issues. But I think mylot is very slow lately.
Yes, I noticed that too, it's slow. Maybe the members are all busy now with their buying of Christmas gifts. But I am happy that it is back to normal today. I have notifications already. Although, few. Maybe because I don't have a new post yet.
@JustBhem (20855)
• Davao, Philippines
@SIMPLYD Unlike the last month, right. Yes, my notifications are working perfectly. Even if I get few.
I never check the Top Rated, Hot or Interesting discussions, but my notifications arrived normally during all the day.
I think you are just busy to see those. So you go directly to your notiications. Your posts gather a lot of responses.
@SIMPLYD My entry page is the one with my notifications. I always have more than a hundred in the morning. I go through them and immediately after I check the discussions of people I follow.
@LadyDuck Mine too. I open 3 tabs. One of them is at Top Rated.
@ilocosboy (32230)
Oh my I checked top rated but only once i think.
I always check it because it's from there usually I choose the topics I would like to read and comment on after I am finished with all my notifications and getting back to the posts of those who commented on my most recent posts.
@ilocosboy (32230)
Oh I see, its nice to be in top rated then
@ilocosboy Oh yes, it is good to be always there. You get lots of responses to your post.
I never check the top rated discussions, because I don't even have time to do my own notifications! Lol!
So you didn't see those time you were one of those in the top 10?
@SIMPLYD Really??? No! Thanks for telling me. I don't even know where to look.
@SIMPLYD I will look for the explore button. Duh! Thanks!
@kobesbuddy (17188)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I've had that happen with my notifications, at times I have duplicates of each one.
Yes, me too, lately I have been noticing duplicates again. And also those I have commented back on my notifications are there again even if I have already refreshed my notifications.
@kobesbuddy (17188)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@SIMPLYD Yes, that happens to me every single day.
@kobesbuddy Oh, I wonder why it's like that with you always.
@Shellyann36 (8619)
I was not here much yesterday. I did not notice. Perhaps just a glitch in the system.
A fellow Filipino noticed it that day too.
@SIMPLYD I hope you are having better luck with the system now.
@Shellyann36 Yes, the day after that everything is okay again, actually. Thank you.
@hereandthere (23167)
re: top rated, i thought it meant only few new posts were posted and only a few members were here interacting. re: notification, i was surprised when the number was only 10, but when i scrolled down, there was more. hopefully, whatever they're doing behind the scenes get fixed soon.
So you too have noticed it. But I can see that it is okay now. How the weather there in your place at the moment. Here, it has been a sunny day. ALthough the morning started by being rainy.
@SIMPLYD it finally rained a while ago. it's sunny then cloudy and humid lately, with some very, very brief drizzles.
@hereandthere Yesterday, was a very sunny day for us here. But today, after being sunny , the skies suddenly darkened and rained hard briefly with strong winds. We call it "tribunada".
@sjvg1976 (13974)
I was active yesterday but didn't notice the same . May be at that time you noticed it I was not on Mylot.
Or maybe because you didn't open the Top Rated Discussions. I always go there, hoping my post will be there too, although a lot of times it would also be there.
@sjvg1976 (13974)
@SIMPLYD I opened the top discussions even then too I didn't observe the issue you mentioned.
@sjvg1976 Maybe because you didn't open it often.
@ridingbet (36612)
sometimes i check on the top ranked discussions. when a discussion of good friend Shavkat was ranked number 1, i immediately informed him.other than that, i look into the most recent discussions posted.
I actually don't look at it too when someone congratulated me to for making it to the top 10. So, I looked at it and it's indeed one and on the top indeed that day. I noticed I gained a lot of earnings whenever my post is there. From then on, I always look at it to see who are there.
@ridingbet (36612)
@SIMPLYD i also reached number 3 in a particular day, and moved forward to number 2. if i see that my discussions gain many likes and comments, i check it on top ranked, otherwise, i just let it go.
I had trouble opening posts for a while this morning but it is working again now. I haven't noticed any other problems.
That's good to know. Actually, today it is already back to normal.
@SIMPLYD I couldn't log on at all first thing this morning. I didn't know what I was going to do!
@JudyEv I also feel that way, whenever I can't log in.
@dpk262006 (54032)
I was not here yesterday. However, I have noticed that sometimes the list of top rated discussion and hot discussion do not change for a long time and in both the categories, almost same types of discussions feature.
Oh hi there. Long time I haven't seen you here. I suppose you were so busy or maybe when I am online you are not. Precisely , I noticed that yesterday. When usually when my posts is one of those in the Top Rated Discussions, it seems that the 24 hours passed by so fast.
@dpk262006 (54032)
@SIMPLYD If I am busy with my offline commitments, in that case I remain absent from mylot. Sometimes, it may so happen that we are not online at the same time. Yes, your post sometimes features in Top Rated Discussions, I have noticed.
Didn't notice anything unusual yesterday.
Didn't you notice the Top Rated remained the same for the whole day, when it should be changing every hour because those posts that reached 24 hours will be already taken out from there?
@SIMPLYD I do not check the top rated discussions anymore. I just tick to the most recent ones and go to the ones posted 23 hours before.
@kepweng (5994)
my Favorite is new discussion lol
Well, comments from new discussions can earn an immediate response because the one who posted might be still online.
@responsiveme (14383)
I see the same posts in interesting posts
So you noticed it was the same for the whole day.
@cttolledo (2319)
• Batangas, Philippines
Really? I didn't notice something irregular yesterday.
Actually, it was the other day, Monday. Yesterday, it was back to normal. When I opened today, I see my yesterday's post there.
@acelawrites (10659)
I was absent and didn't notice it.
You weren't here last week too. Am I right? Or maybe when I am online, you are not? Busy with something?
I don't check the stats.
You don't like to know if your post is amongst those Top Rated?
@Madshadi (3566)
• Brussels, Belgium
I haven't checked those in a long time. I browse under new discussions mostly. But I'm sure it will be updated soon
I have noticed that it is okay now today. I also go to New Discussions after I am done with all the notifications and Top Rated. I choose what interests me there and expect to be commented back because I know they were newly submitted meaning the myLotter is presently onlne.
sinmce Im meverom tje tp[ ratedpmes I couldcareless so 'LI just stick to most recent amd thats good f ormelol
I understand, why you don't care opening the Top Rated Discussion.