Not All Boys Are Cruel!

@franxav (3732)
Two snails had come out of our flower garden and were centimetering (not inching) towards our plum fields. Soon the gate will be opened and milk vans will drive in to our dairy to take milk. These slow creatures can never make to the safety of the plum field before the vans arrive. They will certainly be squashed under their wheels.A boy child arrives and picks the snails and puts them down at the edge of the plum field. So kind of him. I felt a joy in my heart to see this act of kindness. Have you seen children being kind?
Manyti mes very few childrem are bad we ust ndo ot hear about all the good things that good children do
We must hear more of the good deeds that some children do. @Hatley
@marlina there used to be o ne t b station wh alwayshighighted young opoeple whoi had do ne something seacially good lol
@Hatley Too bad this station is not there anymore.
@gnatsmom (770)
I love this story. Thank you for sharing. Many children, today, are selfish and unruly. How comforting to know little boys like this exist. He will grow to be a great man. My two year old grandson seems to already have a heart for the elderly. When we go to the assisted living home to see my mom, he waves and talks to all the elderly he meets. It doesn't matter if they are physically or mentally disabled. He tells them their are awesome. He tells the ladies they have pretty hair. It makes these people so happy. I hope he always has a heart of love and empathy.
@gnatsmom , You have such a lovely and compassionate little boy. Keep encouraging him.
@Madshadi (4856)
• Brussels, Belgium
Kudos to that little fella.
Kudos for sure
Your story made me smile. What a wonderful boy he is. Acts of kindness no matter how small even to an animal is something truly admirable.
@prashu228 (22641)
Yes i have seen children who are kind . They have a good heart
me too a lotof times so me kilds are soft hearted tha some adults
What a nice thing to do. Some kids can be really kind in these sorts of ways.
Great little guy!
@lady1993 (15601)
yes, that is very kind of him. Not all children are cruel to animals indeed. Kids in our neighborhood are though, they taunt cats and dogs and sometimes throw stones
@Emmlex1000 (1417)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I have eating snail because is good for health
@ilocosboy (33294)
Oh wow such a kind boy, I wonder who's that child is?
@peachpurple (10708)
not children here would do that, they think that snails are dirty and slimy. Even my father-in-law took the snails and threw them against the concrete floor, stomp on them! I was the one who pick up the snails and place them on the grass.