Way of Responding: I was so careless. Can you forgive me?

Photo from keywordsuggest.org from google search
Germany
Hello mylotters Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening I woke up with a cold weather and maybe a little emotional but it has nothing to do with the weather but I just realize something about the discussion on one of mylotter and just strike me a little about the responds of some there I didn`t post this to make an excuse but to say sorry for being so careless in responding When I first came back here, I don`t remember someone ever welcomed me the way newbies are welcomed here lately but there are few people around just helped me enjoy the site. I sometimes felt to participate by also sharing my thoughts with the writer but not to make them feel bad about it, because it`s how I understand of having a discussion. Discussion for me is openly sharing thoughts and experiences about the writers topic it can be not the same Just want to let you know that whoever might not like me responding the way I define it can tell me so I`ll be more careful around and enjoy mylotting Sorry Everyone! Photo from keywordsuggest.org from google search
Yes I am still mad, now bend over, I gotta beat you with this wet noodle
@m_audrey6788 I don't think I've ever seen a cat look quite this sad!
@tzwrites (3451)
@JudyEv One of my cats looks like that and her face ALWAYS looks so sad even she though she isn't. I find it funny
@cahaya1983 (8465)
Just wondering, did anyone ever tell you that you gave an inappropriate response to their discussions? I think it's great that you're sharing your thoughts but you really don't have to feel bad for disagreeing with someone's opinion. As long as you're not insulting or offending anyone then I don't think you need to be sorry about anything.
Oh I can`t tell but there are some who are thinking that way but they can`t directly tell me but maybe in this way those mylotter can open up here and clear the misunderstanding Thank you for making me feel good. Maybe I`m just being emotional again
@m_audrey6788 I believe most members here are very open can accept differences of opinion. You're fine!
@cahaya1983 Thank you so much my dear friend! I`ll keep that in mind Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@sishy7 (26765)
Don't worry much about anything... The way you myLot is just fine... Sometimes even when we have the best of intention about something, we can't help it if our actions would still annoy someone...
Oh Thank you so much for making me feel better I`ll keep that in mind I agree with you Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by here! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@m_audrey6788 I know Simplyme how great you are! On the first day you suggested me to be patient and go through the responses as well as terms and conditions of myLot! I personally don't think people expressing their thoughts should be taken in wrong way! Thank you for sharing it caused a lot of discussions!
@creativeaashish Welcome and Thank you too for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
Nobody ever welcomed me to the site, but I do not care, I made a lot of friends here.
So true! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@m_audrey6788 It happens that newbies write a post to let everyone know that this is their first post, that they just joined, that they need help. I never did.
@LadyDuck Oh me too and I just post some silly discussions
@Madshadi (3566)
• Brussels, Belgium
People should learn to read comments with an open mind and accept different opinions. I wouldn't change for anyone or seek their forgiveness unless I said something bad to them.
Thank you for making me feel good about it I`m just thinking that maybe because of my careless and childish ways there are others can`t understand me better just open it up here and if unconsciously did something then my sorry is for them Thank you for dropping by and shared your thoughts with me. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@Madshadi (3566)
• Brussels, Belgium
@m_audrey6788 thanks and same for you
@happy_ (1374)
heyy you ,as you respond on my discussion i don't find anything wrong or annoying.i like the way you respond to my discussion.as per my view you are not mad. happy myLotting
Thank you for telling me I just want to improve myself in responding to others discussions while enjoying interacting with all of you! I`ll keep that in mind my friend
@happy_ (1374)
@m_audrey6788 keep it up
@happy_ Thank you so much my friend
@Ganma7 (1475)
I think you are kind and very sweet
Thank you so much for saying that it makes my heart melt It just that I can`t help myself thinking sometimes that there are others might misunderstand my being childish Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@Ganma7 (1475)
@m_audrey6788 we all have our bad days and I have felt childish manytimes.we can help each other through them
@Ganma7 Yes so true
@ridingbet (36612)
there was one user who indiscriminately responded to each and every comment in my discussion, as if it was her/his discussion. i asked him/her why he/she was doing that, and she/he was somewhat furious. she/he was a newbie and he/she followed me. after my comment, she/he unfollowed me right away. well, that is childishness. although we can respond to the comments of others, it should only be those directed to the author, and not all comments. i thought this user responded to all comments so the ones who commented will check on her/his discussions.
Oh sorry about that one I understand that you felt that way but I sometimes do the same It`s because I wanted to interact with those mylotters who participated in a discussions but don`t get any responds back from the writer quick or sometimes I was just happy having the same thoughts about the writers topic and love discussing it with the mylotters who participated there but I`ll be glad that you send me a message if I made some mistake like that so I can remember. I`m not perfect and can`t avoid making mistakes sometimes but I`m glad you shared with me here your thoughts and experiences. Thank you my dear friend and Happy mylotting!
@ridingbet (36612)
@m_audrey6788 it is fine with me because we already developed a better interaction and friendship between the 2 of us. this user was a newbie when he/she acted that way.
@bunnybon7 (32631)
• Holiday, Florida
it must be a language thing. because you do tend to respond with some strange things. i just figure you are not understanding some things said. need better translation maybe?
No it`s not about translation but it`s my poor reading comprehension thing sometimes and got mixed up on some things I`ll be more careful in responding to avoid wrong understanding on the topic! Glad to know that from you Happy mylotting!
@bunnybon7 (32631)
• Holiday, Florida
@m_audrey6788 okay. hope you have more good days here. hugs
@bunnybon7 Thank you my friend
@thelme55 (11550)
I can't remember if I was welcome here but I know already some here who came from Bubbles where I was writing before. No need to apologize. You're fine.
Thank you my dear friend Glad to know that from you but I don`t know any other sites beside mylot even Bubbles you mentioned that`s why I had some difficulty in interacting with mylotters when I started my comeback. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@thelme55 (11550)
@m_audrey6788 you are very welcome. Have a great day, too as well as happy Mylotting.
@rey123 (569)
You need not be sorry until and unless you are at fault or offended anybody unfairly......Just comment the way you always do.......
Thank you for making me feel better, I`ll keep that in mind! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@rey123 (569)
@m_audrey6788 Happy mylotting to you too.....
@rey123 Thanks
@louievill (16268)
I keep an open mind every time I am here and I always bear in mind that I am in an international site so no problems
Oh Thank you so much I`ll keep that in mind my friend Happy mylotting
@louievill (16268)
@m_audrey6788 you too, happy Mylotting
@louievill Thanks
You are forgiven. Now get to work.
Thanks my dear friend
You don't have to offer an apology. This is internet. Cheers!
Thanks! Cheers to us! Happy mylotting!
@wongchoiyee (6537)
no problem, enjoy mylotting!
Thanks! I will! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@sallypup (20881)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Just keep on being yourself.
Thank you my dear friend! I`ll keep that in mind! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dropping by! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
• Marion, Kansas
As far as I can see your responses are just fine. I think you are fair and truthful and I hope you will not worry.
Thank you so much for the compliment and warm concern I`m glad knowing that from you! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
• Denmark
I wasn't welcomed, either. But then I already knew many members because they had come over from the site bubblews which was closed. I see no need for you to apologise.
I`m not familiar with Bubblews as I only been in mylot along time ago and not other places until now, I only get the chance to have friends online through this site mylot and I was happy having a nice interactions with mylotters including you. Thank you so much for making me feel better, sharing your thoughts, experiences and dropping by! Happy mylotting
That was very beautiful what you wrote here and if I did not see a post that you told us you came back I am sorry. Welcome back and I hope you will stay this time.
Oh Thank you my dear friend Yes I was back after a long time of not being so active and might not be active next year but I`ll try to find time visiting mylot after my classes hours Glad to have good interactions with you and all mylotters here and that made me so happy each day Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@m_audrey6788 You are so welcome and I am glad when you are here simplyme.
@Hannihar I`m glad too! Thanks! How are you doing?
@averygirl72 (12651)
I always like you to be one of my responders in my discussion. Hope to see you always
Thank you my friend! Wish you a great break Thank you too for always taking time dropping by on my discussions Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@averygirl72 (12651)
@m_audrey6788 Is your name audrey?