Another Waiting Game Today

This afternoon, I am waiting for another drugstore delivery and also the Internet technician. As I hate waiting for anything, I just hope that it will be as early as possible and that I can get on with other things to do. The weather is gloomy as can be for November, not very stimulating. At least, no snow predicted, so that's good news. I am dreading the winter coming this year, more than the other years before. Must be a matter of age.
I hope that your delivery and internet tech visit happen early in the day. Then you can enjoy the rest of the day for yourself. I have today off, hope to get out to the bulk barn to get some of the supplies that I will need for Christmas baking.
Thanks, my patience is on a very limited span these days. Enjoy your Xmas baking when you get everything for it
@marlina I'm getting old, so I take part of a day to shop for the supplies and part of another day to bake it up.
@Juliaacv I am getting older by the day too!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
The winter is in full force here.
Really? That bad already?
@ilocosboy (33256)
He he, when we were young we are excited for this thing, now that our age is at golden years, there are some things that we hope be delayed or will not come anymore.
Yes, I could skip winter these days.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Good Afternoon! The weather here was gloomy in the morning but a sun just comes out now but still so cold and I`m sure it`ll be more cold at night later but it`s ok still can manage to walk around later I hope you`re doing great today
Cold and sunny is great for a good walk.
@marlina Yes and later I`ll have a walk with my husband after dinner
@m_audrey6788 Enjoy the walk to the max.
Hope something turns up to brighten your day. Gloomy weather here on my Caribbean island - it has been raining for the past week.
YOu must be missing the sun terribly.
@marlina We can't have everything in life just the way we want it. I prefer the sun - but with cooler temperatures - this past summer was brutally hot.
@Kandae11 I certainly found that out early in life that "we can't have everything just the way we want".
not too bad.We had a very light snow fall yesterday mix with rain.Now most of it gone.
I love it when the snow disappears so fast.
@shubhu3 (13562)
• New Delhi, India
I hate waiting too especially for people when have to meet them and they turn late.
@shubhu3 , Yes, most irritating.
@sueznewz2 (9384)
• Alicante, Spain
I hope you weren't kept waiting too long... in some areas I have alot of patience...but waiting for service people...is not one of them ...
I don't have too much patience left myself.
Hope your callers do the right thing and come early or at least on time.
Thanks, they did come early.
Winter really does seem to be more of a struggle as time goes by. I have the hardest time wait. I am one of little patience when it comes to waiting.
As I get older and older, I have less and less patience.
Hope your delivery gets there soon so you can relax and not wait for the doorbell to ring.I'm also not looking forward to snow or winter this year either.
Winter was so much fun when I was growing up. We did outdoor skating, built snow forts, tobogganing and just smelling the fresh air was so good for us.