Is the end of the world near?

Amsterdam, Netherlands
What do you think about the end of the world? Excluding scripts from movies, books that deal with this topic. End of the world: utopia or reality?
@1hopefulman (32447)
What happens when a day ends or a year ends? It's the same with the end of the world, one world will end and another begin.
@Bluedoll (17052)
Yes! Often the idea of an end of world (excluding movies) is not associated with a complete ending but with a change. The dinosaurs might disagree?
@1hopefulman (32447)
@Bluedoll There is still much to learn about the dinosaurs.
@dodoazo (21291)
It's nigh at hand. Figuratively speaking, it already started since the world began. You won't understand it for it's a deep religious doctrine. What are you only going to do is to prepare.
@aureliah (18440)
• Kenya
That is very true
I hope not coming yet. I still want to be with my kids
I think it won't happen in the next fifty years.
• Eugene, Oregon
If it happens, we will cause it. Utopia? Never.
@Shiva49 (13965)
When there is a beginning, there should be an end. But when and how we won't know though we have beliefs. We even get excited to think about such a scenario like our forefathers too. I just enjoy the moments and feel privileged to be part of the ride - siva
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
No one knows when the world will end.
@aureliah (18440)
• Kenya
It was to end in September remember? hahaha
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@aureliah They have told us this before so many times and it never ends.
@aureliah (18440)
• Kenya
@nangayo Hahaha lets just believe it ends when you die
@Shortail (862)
yeah, actually every month is end of the world, specially in one of the fb group. they always said that the nibiru will hit the earth, actually their prediction is last sept. and they have another prediction this nov. LOL..
@aureliah (18440)
• Kenya
Hahaha that is Utopia to me. the end of the world is when you pass away
@averygirl72 (16617)
I think it's not yet the end of the world. The world will be worst like the time of Noah when the end is near
@Bopsalay (153)
• Phuket, Thailand
I think the end of worl is so far.
@1creekgirl (11942)
The Holy Bible tells us that one day King Jesus will return to defeat Satan and the world will end as we know it.
@Luap1050 (717)
Food for Thought: The world has "ended" before....Speaking archaeologically look at all the mysteries unearthed and lost? How did man build the Pyramids or other mysterious monoliths without tools? Were some of the Gods not of this earth and taught us? I believe we annihilated ourselves a long time a go and rebuilt already and we will do it again as a species.
• Uzbekistan
This topic hasn't been discussed since the last solar eclipse was imminent. It's high time for new speculations.
It is a scientifically accepted fact that this universe will end at some point. Many religions also refer to end of the world. Earth will be destroyed, no doubt about it.
@wongchoiyee (7403)
I am not sure.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
I don't think so!..