Can you learn a foreign language totally online?

@ourlot (995)
Have you ever met (or are you one of them) someone who learned a language totally online? The people I met who speak well any language normally are those who were born or lived in a country.
I think this is very possible. My dad's friend's wife enjoys watching Korean TV series. As time goes by, she can even understand Korean and how amazing it is! Today learning a foreign language is quite convenient via the net. You can learn written, spoken, listening and reading online.
@ourlot (995)
Thanks for sharing.
@pitsipeahie (2060)
I'm not totally sure, I actually would like to try. There is this mobile app I'd like to install because I'm interested to learn Spanish.
I'm trying to learn Spanish with Duolingo. It is possible but when you need to practice your new language, it is better that you talk with an actual person that speaks that language as well.
I think this is not possible.