Business

Lagos, Nigeria
Am thinking to go into business but don't know which kind of business to move into since I lost my job things is been difficult for me, no money to keep my day running and the business which is agriculture business is a nice business that don't need much knowledge but no capital to input into the agriculture farm and the worst thing is that the government is not help hand. I need your word of advice which business can I move into
Sounds like that would be it for you. My friend has no job but he was good with this all his life. He got a job doing someone's yard and it's been a few years now he has been with this family. The man has so much land my friend will always have a job there. put out your cards and go door to door for starters. get yourself a shopping cart for your tools. I don't mind helping with paypal. but I am helping a few people right now. If you can wait it would be fine by me.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Thanks I will be delighted for it but PayPal can't access into my credit card, I love farming job because I believe to do export goods to foreign nations, is better than hurting for white collar jobs
@Genipher (5229)
Ah, I've often dreamed of starting a business. My ideas jump from starting a little restaurant, to possibly a bakery, to the extreme of a Castle Hotel. However, I couldn't attempt such an endeavor until the kids were grown. And taxes take a good chunk from the small business owner, here in the U.S. Could you start your own Farmers Co-op? Customers would pay you "x" amount of money and you'd grow the crops and deliver (or they would pick up) "y" amount of produce. Co-ops like that do pretty well here.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Okay thanks that mean I can export the farm produce down to you in USA
• Lagos, Nigeria
@Genipher but farm coops is not here in Nigeria for newer farmers except the rich ones
@quantum2020 (8366)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Maybe you cloud buy products farm products and stablish your own store in your community. Buying at low prices can give you some revenue
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes that my Thinking but no fiance