Heavy meals before bed?

Are you in or are you out? People say that eating heavy foods harms you by keeping you awake longer than usual (it's my case sometimes, haha) or by making you have nightmares (it never happened to me). What do you think about this?
@prashu228 (21890)
It's always better to eat early, two to three hours before going to bed.
@happy_ (1075)
i have also made the one discussion on this topic. i was very careless in this things but when i read it somewhere and decided to be sure so i have started the discussion here and mostly Peoples say that it's really harmful for our body. so now i don't do it.i always take it before 2 to 3 hours before going to bed.
@peachpurple (9579)
heavy meals- it is hard for me to sleep, I need to drink chinese tea to clear off the excess oil
@responsiveme (14359)
In
@EddieHands (32134)
Heavy meals are never a good idea. But I could use a burger right about now.
@averygirl72 (12354)
I heard about that that it's dangerous to eat a lot at night you will get nightmares. I don't sleep right away when my stomach is full
@ebanreb (3917)
Yeah possible my friend. Too much is bad to the body.
You aren't supposed to eat after 8 pm as food consumed close to bedtime has a greater chance of turning to fat.
I prefer to eat light meals before bed. It helps me to sleep better.
@shivamani10 (9937)
• Hyderabad, India
It is only in the case of some people. Generally, people get a sound sleep after a heavy meal.
No, not a fan of eating heavy meals. I'd be bloated.
@Madshadi (3205)
• Brussels, Belgium
I say bring it on. For some reason heavy meals have an opposite effect on me. They make me sleep like a baby But I have a very demanding job so I burn calories a lot during the day. That is why I need a calorie rich meal at the end of the day. This however could be bad for people who don’t move much
@cahaya1983 (8009)
I don't think it's healthy to eat a heavy meal right before bedtime. But then again, I do have late night cravings sometimes but I don't go to bed right away after eating.