Why I am leaving social media sites

@EddieHands (37845)
Sites like facebook and instagram .. etc are just way to much drama. I feel people act like high school kids on there. Also I just really do not want to be party of the perverted drama that most people are on there. I think facebook is worst than dating sites... and I thought dating sites were a true living hell..
@lady1993 (17651)
hmm, not much drama on my timeline/wall i only have facebook though, it is my connection to a lot of people
@EddieHands (37845)
its not really on my wall. Even though I had to delete someone annoying from the past. They lasted one day at least... And then yes there is a lot of drama going on there. but in private messages.. well Yes and that is one thing I must say that made me not like a lot of people on there... Blessings.
@lady1993 (17651)
@EddieHands i hope you find peace by leaving the social media accounts
@Shortail (862)
the funny things about their drama, is when you say something funny about their post, they will surely hate you and they will post something against you. most of the time quotes or memes. LOL.
No money to be made there anyway.