A Boy Came for Our Orphan Girl, Rani.

@franxav (3735)
Good luck has come to Rani, an orphan girl who grew up in our foster home. A young man came looking for a girl to marry. We presented Rani and the young man liked her. The boy is a well-placed employee in a private bank.Today the boy's father, brother, sister, brother-in-law and some other relatives came to meet Rani. The wedding is fixed for February. I was much worried for Rani, but God sent the right man at the right time! Praise God! Sooner the better, I thought, but we have to follow traditions. Poush month (mid December to mid January) is a forbidden month for Hindu marriage. Magh is the birth month of the boy, so it is not a suitable month for the boy to get married. So, the nearest good date that we got was February 20 (Falgun 5).
How old is that orphan child you are about to marry off?
@franxav (3735)
She is twenty-four years old.
I suppose that is good. What does Rani think about it? Does she have any say in who she marries? I know things are different in your country so I hope you don't mind me asking.
@prashu228 (22659)
That's really good to know. Hope the girl have a blessed marriage life
I do hope Rani has a very happy life and her marriage is a good one.