Have you bought your Christmas presents!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Good morning. I have just started the day and it looks like it´s going to be a good day. Here, the temperature has been getting lower, but not ,much. it´s 21° C (67° F). Here, Christmas time is already being sensed everywhere. Even Santa Clause mannequins can be seen in some places. There are many things to see and do during this and next month. In some businesses, the Christmas tree is making the season spirit come alive, so there are many good things during this and next month, one of them is good wishes and food. How many presents do you buy on Christmas?
I have my tree and gifts up already. I love it.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
The Christmas tree is one item that should be placed already. It adorns the house and fills the ambient with that Christmas spirit
I used to have to buy so many presents, but these days the number of presents given has decreased. When I taught, teachers exchanged gifts and that got to be a lot of presents. When nieces and nephews reach age 18, then we no longer buy them Christmas presents since we have so many of them. I like not having to buy so many these days.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s a releif. Buying presents for the family is rewarding. Good Christmas wishes is also a good gift that is always welcome. I also don´t buy too many gifts, in the present
@quantum2020 I think we should focus more on the meaning of Christmas and the love we have for one another rather than gifts.
@Daelii (2119)
I don't count.. I just try to get a little bit of the kids wish list and add in some other things I think are great/useful/needed items... So far, we have got a good dent towards the gifts. Luckily, we found some really great sales!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Going to stores, I have also seen good offers that one can start buying now. Nowdays, stores have lots of articles at very god prices that can be suefull for anyone in the family
Some of my gifts will be hand made.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is fantastic. I think that saves some money and the gifts are more meaninful
@Emmlex1000 (1417)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I don't have gifts yet
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
There is plenty of time ahead for buying gifts. The shopping can be done anyday during these two months
Good morning to you. I just started my Christmas shopping myself.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s great. Shopping now, saves time and maybe there are some good offers at shops
@m_audrey6788 (11509)
Wow! The spirit of Christmas is there in your place Well just some simple things from my family in the Philippines
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, the season spirit is already here. Christmas songs and trees, even Santa Clause can be seen in some places
@quantum2020 Wow! What a nice place you have there!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@m_audrey6788 It´s nice and the weather is nice too like most any place in the world
@Bopsalay (157)
• Phuket, Thailand
I will buy a ring for my gf,