My Wednesday - 11/15

Hey everyone. Hope you've all had a nice Wednesday so far, and that you continue to as the night goes on. Mine was up and down again. I woke up, checked my phone for texts and social media notifications, watched a few tv shows and did my sweeps, then turned on my laptop to get caught up on here. Once done with all that, I started having mouth pain from my two left wisdom teeth, a headache, and.. I don't know.. My body was moving, but it was like I wasn't here.. So I decided to wait on searching online for some NFL and MLB shirts and hats.. and instead got up and had a slice of buttered toast, then laid back down to rest my head a bit before doing a little more sweeps and catching up here. Then once my mom got home we went out back to the grocery store to see about getting hamburg for that darn lasagna tonight.. we got it. We also picked up another thing of cupcakes from the bakery. Brought those home, and went to KMART. We got a few more kids gifts, a cat / dog puzzle for my grandmother and a gift for my cousin Kymmie. We also found two NFL shirts we can get, with only paying around $3 each.. which we'll probably go back and get tomorrow. Also while at KMART - I had a breakdown. Which is where my "I'm sorry" post came from. And I guess why I felt like I was "here but not here" this afternoon. So.. we came home, and I rested while my mom washed the pan we use for hamburg. Then I got dinner going. Once it was in the oven, I sat down and we put on an episode of 'Lincoln Heights', which we watched until 10pm when tonight's 'Chicago Pd' came on. And when that ended, we went back to LH. Now.. in bed and going to try to sleep. Goodnight. Stay safe. Be kind. Take care.
Try to get some sleep if you can.
Tried and half failed.
@Courtlynn All you can do is soldier on through the day.
@JohnRoberts exactly.
@tammys85 (8628)
Ugh, pain from wisdom teeth sucks so bad. I'm glad mine are gone, I never had issues with mouth pain until those suckers came in. I'm so sorry about yesterday, and I hope today has been better for you.
Its definitely not fun to deal with lol. It was up and down.
@tammys85 (8628)
@Courtlynn No it's not. I hope the pain went away.
@tammys85 it did then. Back today. Ever selince i woke up and was really hurting earlier
• Pamplona, Spain
I have not seen "Lincoln Heights" but have just read about it seems like the style of the "Hill Street Blues". Have a good night´s sleep then and enjoy your dinner.
No idea what that is.. lol
• Pamplona, Spain
@Courtlynn Its an oldish Police Series and very well loved all over the place. It might well be on youtube I guess and I have not seen it for years either but I loved sort of like "Law And Order".
@lovinangelsinstead21 cant be well loved if never hears of it as ive seen many old shows but not that
Hope you're feeling better now! I haven't been winning any bonus from WinIt lately, but I gotten some more Christmas gifts also. :)
I havent been winning much with bonuses but have with xtras.
@Courtlynn No bonuses for me either, some extras yes!
@yanzalong (8685)
It's almost 3 pm here and you are at 3 am. You must be sleeping well by now.
I was.
@yanzalong (8685)
@Courtlynn Hmm... woke up late feeling fresh?
@Shellyann36 (8619)
I hope you were able to sleep.
Kinda.. thanks.
@prashu228 (22851)
Hope you feel better now. Good night. Have a nice sleep
Not so much but a little
I hope you are feeling a little bit better now.
A little.. not much though