Our Father?

photo from google
@ebanreb (5061)
My father is one of the best fathers that this world has to offer. He is a great provider and great father to us. He is now 62 years old but still continues to work. My father is a tricycle driver and works all day from morning to 8 pm in the evening. I love him so much. What can you say about your Father? Is your father the best father too?
That is so sweet to hear your love for him. What is a tricycle driver?
@ebanreb (5061)
Motorcycle with a side car. Look at the photo that is a tricycle and the operator is called tricycle driver
@ebanreb When I think of a tricycle I think of a kid on a three wheeled bike. I was a little confused by what I saw in the photo. Looks like the yellow thing on the side of the motorcycle someone would sit in.
@ebanreb (5061)
@shaggin Yeah you are right with that
@m_audrey6788 (13161)
You`re lucky to have a good and responsible father My late father was also the same as yours but a small time businessman who did everything he could do to give us all the best that he can give. It`s just that his health can`t
@ebanreb (5061)
Thank you for sharing. Good father
@ebanreb Welcome!
@A_loves_B (1540)
My father was also one the the best fathers in the world. He was my life inspiration. From him I learn to stand on my own feet as he was a hard worker.
@ebanreb (5061)
Thanks to your father my friend.
@lady1993 (16101)
yes,fathers are indeed great. My father was an OFW ever since before we were born and he continued that work even if it is hard to be away from us.
@ebanreb (5061)
Your father sis a good provider
I missed my Father. He's gone up to heaven now many years ago.
@ebanreb (5061)
I see. Your Father is happy now with the Creator
@Ithink (7859)
My dad was an amazing man and I miss him so much. I wish I could pick up the phone and tell him what we have been up to. Have him there when we show up to chop their wood for them in the summer. He was a hard worker and an all around great man.
@ebanreb (5061)
wow your father is a great man indeed my friend. all fathers in the world. Thank you so much
@Ithink (7859)
@ebanreb Yes he really was.
@ebanreb (5061)
@Ithink Great father great children.
@mythociate (14205)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Well, he's an okay guy, I guess. Just not a good father or husband ... at least not good-enough to maintain either title through the difficulties the world put him through. With all the craziness going on (not the least of which was my miraculous survival of a brain-stem-bruising traumatic-brain-injury), he was convinced he could also "cheat the system"; and he was wrong ... just like I am/would-be wrong to think I can 'be such a miracle' and still 'participate in normal living'
FindLaw's searchable database of Supreme Court of Oklahoma decisions since
@ebanreb (5061)
well said my friend
@kepweng (6985)
wow hes still strong in that age what hes Secret??
@ebanreb (5061)
MY father is a workaholic man. How about your father my friend.
@sjvg1976 (15865)
Even my father is the best one for me as he has done many sacrifices for us to make happy. I remember how much time he used to work for us so that he might be able to pay our school fees and other expenses.
@ebanreb (5061)
I guess your father is one of the best too my friend.