bitcoin.....bit your coin.....a cryptocurrency....form of digital currency

@vilma143 (462)
Dipolog, Philippines
it is a coin that you bit...but in cyberspace....bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.... when we put our money here in online banking especially in blockchain.info or com it is a conversion of bitcoin, it is stock market dollars and other conversions. I will tell you my experience, bitcoin is not bad, it is we who will decide to deposit or not. but I try to do it by curiosity and it happens that when I deposit my $5 for 3 years, it increases to $10. I don't gamble my bitcoin in any game, but I am happy to look at its increases every second the stock market. I start this by depositing my peso to coins.ph and transfer by using copy- paste my bitcoin address to blockchain.info or com. when it happens to increase I withdraw the amount from blockchain to coins.ph again by copy-paste again. I practice this system in a small amount. I tell to aware of this bitcoin, this is not bad, but be careful of hackers, they can withdraw your money without your notice. take note: protect your password and your username. but to be sure do not get involved in this transaction so that nothing lose you. for there is no regret at all. is that ok?
@miketagz (1329)
Bitcoin is a great alternative but some people didn't like the concept because of the volatility effect. I still trust Bitcoin.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@miketagz, yes, my friend, if you understand about bitcoin go on and I am glad I heard your opinion, I have my bitcoin too.
@miketagz (1329)
@vilma143 yeah I do transactions with bitcoin. Its a unique business model.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@miketagz, yes totally I like bitcoin really, thank you, my friend, for your great understanding.
@tzwrites (3821)
If it works for you then it's good. I think cryptocurrency is going to be big in the future
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@tzwriters, yes, my friend, I am practicing this because for the high-tech situation now our currency will be a crypto and it is really advisable to adopt.. thank you.
@FayeHazel (11810)
Thanks for the advice
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
you are so welcome.
@AkoPinay (10827)
@FayeHazel it depends on where you are from. Some countries do not support CryptoCurrency. Since you are from the US, you can use Coinbase.com and no need to transfer coins to Blockchain.info because of blockchain FEEs. Coins.ph is for Philippines. Malaysia has Coins.my. Each country has their own Bitcoin Wallet providers. We need a local wallet to cash it out in FIAT (USD, GBP, EUR, etc.). Only Singapore is supported for Coinbase in Asia to date. I have a Coinbase account created in 2015 but I can only use it to buy/sell if I am in the USA or other supported countries.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@AkoPinay me, here, I can deposit and withdraw my bitcoin converted already to coins.ph.
@UmiNoor (3427)
I've heard so much about Bitcoin but have no idea what it is.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@UmiNoor, this is an online bank but legit, try to search for bitcoins. thank you, my friend.
@UmiNoor (3427)
@vilma143 Ok. Perhaps one day I will take a look at this.
@AkoPinay (10827)
@vilma143 not all countries support CryptoCurrency so it is legal for us in the Philippines but ILLEGAL for them.
@nomus24g (16462)
Yes, most of us are aware of this...
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@nomus24g, thank you, my friend. yes.
One of my son's friends has given up his job as he says he can make more by trading bitcoins.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@jaboUK,...wow, nice to hear about that....that is a lot of money....thank you, my friend.
@kakah87 (294)
• Semarang, Indonesia
It a great digital money, I got bitcoin from a game site one years ago.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@kakah87, good, nice to hear about that.
@ebanreb (4790)
bitcoin is the next big thing
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@ebanreb, yes do it if you want to try but remember you must do with your own will. thank you.
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
I hear a lot on the network in this last period about Bitcoin. I understand that it is a new kind of currency. However, you do not find a little bit an increase of 100% in the time of three years? Besides, you say that there are risks too!
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@alberello, yes, I found out an increase of 100% to my bitcoin.....it is doubled.
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
@vilma143 Yes, I'm ok about this. But however you have to waith 3 years.... I'm wondering if it worth
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@alberello75, yes it is worthy, you can deposit and withdraw your money at any time you want and my experience is already 3 years, and I start in a small amount....I learned how to use it.
@AkoPinay (10827)
Why transfer to Blockchain.info or other wallets and pay blockchain FEE when coins.ph has BTC Wallet ????? All we need to do is press the CONVERT button after cashing IN to coins.ph thru 7-11 stores, GCash, etc. I use Blockchain.info, Coinbase, Xapo, Coinpot, etc. only to receive payments from paying sites/apps that does not pay direct to Bitcoin Address like STORM PLAY (former BitMaker) that only pays thru Coinbase and Xapo. bitLanders paid us Bitcoin before thru Blockchain.info. But if we cash IN locally, NO NEED to transfer funds to external wallets. Coins.ph is a Bitcoin company and it is no longer practical to send funds to other Bitcoin Wallets this day because of the recent blockchain FEE increase from 0.0001 to 0.0015 BTC. Because of this higher fee my favorite android app that pays Bitcoin increased minimum cashout too from 20,000 to 50,000 Satoshis.
Blockchain supposed to be lowering fee when CryptoCurrency price is rising. And supposed to increase fee when CryptoCurrency price is falling in order to...
@miketagz (1329)
The fees changes due to bitcoin network difficulty and the reason for this is to make transactions faster however its going to be much similar to banks and credit card fees.
@miketagz (1329)
Service fees are covered by the company to prioritize our deposits and cash outs. The great alternative is to buy prepaid bitcoin without service fees however it may depends on btc value when reloading to your wallet.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
the coins.ph....try to see, they don't increase the deposit but they converted....while in blockchain it increases.
Good for you and thanks for explaining how it works. I knew so little before.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@DianneN, thank you, my friend....
@yugocean (4630)
I actually do not invest real money, but when we invest our time and effort to earn it, it is still investing.
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
yes, it is increasing by seconds......
@yugocean (4630)
@vilma143 hehehe, even here we invest our time and efforts , internet data and electricity.
Do you use any of the Bitcoin faucets?
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@snowy22315...no, not yet but i want to try later....
@Shiva49 (9697)
Happy for you. No pain, no gain - siva
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@Shiva49, yes, my friend, but if you want good interest this is better than the bank ...
@kepweng (6407)
is that Hard ? to Understand bitcoin??
@vilma143 (462)
• Dipolog, Philippines
@kepweng, no, my friend, when you get into practice bitcoin you learn a lot of it... it is only converted by the system....from peso to dollars to bitcoins... and vice versa for withdrawal .that is only the process...by the system and you just visit the site only and watching the increase by seconds of your money.....it is very happy to see moving your money increasing it is a stock market to be called, just visit every day your account.
@YrNemo (8712)
My young relatives spent a lot of time so far try explaining this to me. They have given up lately, thank be to God!
@cahaya1983 (9677)
Heard a lot about bitcoin but still a bit skeptical about it. Glad to know it has gone well for you.