Omigosh, my message box is full.

Photo courtesy of google images. By now you must know how pathetic I am with every other important thing in mylot. Gosh, I am so very sorry. It's only tonight that I did click on Messages. I was shocked! I have so many messages from many friends. I do promise to read them. My back aches now and I long to lie on my bed. Just writing this post to send message to friends that I am the techie failure who knows not to click. It was by accident that I stumbled on Messages. Gosh. I deserve to be scolded for stupidity. Once again, I am sorry.
• Preston, England
just delete all the ones you don't want / need to read and keep the ones you are interested in - good luck
A very helpful tip. Don't you think the messengers will feel disappointed if their messages are discarded? When I send messages, I deem those important. But I will take your tip and scan which ones are really important.
• Preston, England
@eileenleyva sometimes we really can't find time to reply to everyone. That's just how it goes
@arthurchappell Yes. That is how it goes in the social media.
@miketagz (1329)
No, it's alright. Nothing to be ashamed of. They will wait for your reply. :-)
@miketagz (1329)
@eileenleyva It doesn't matter as long as the messsage is really important. Spamming content must be deleted.
@miketagz Yes, Thanks for being emphatic on that. I will get on with deleting in a while., It was a taxing activity. So, the word is spamming. My vocabulary increased. Thanks again.
@Orson_Kart (4121)
I've not had one since May last year.
Would you like me to send you a message? Just to fill your box with anything.
@eileenleyva It sounds like you will be busy with all your outstanding messages, but when you have some free time that would be nice. If it works of course.
@Orson_Kart I need free time now. All of a sudden, there's one too many errands to attend to. Sigh. I could barely log in.
I love getting messages so I'm always checking my message box. I'm sure you'll be forgiven by your friends.
Yes, they did forgive me. Some have been reassuring and supportive. That is one thing I like about virtual friends, they make me feel warm and important.
@eileenleyva The people on here are mostly like that too. I feel I have a lot of friends here.
Are you talking about messages here or notifications here? I am confused or are you referring to your e-mail?
@eileenleyva Thanks and now I see what you were trying to explain to me.
@sallypup (22118)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I hope your back feels better soon.
The night sleep did the trick. I think I was sound asleep. It was a long day at the mall yesterday. Malling is an strenuous activity for me. Thank you. I didn't expect the concern. Which makes me begin believing in people. A kind word from a virtual friend actually brings joy.
I hope you come backvafter your back is better.
Why, thank you. That is such a warm thought. I feel better just by your kindness.