Blog Post Ideas?

I've started a new blog. It's not live yet. The blog is about growing spiritually in the Lord. I'm looking for some new ideas to cover in my blog. Topics that will help people. Saved or not what topic would you be interested in learning more about?
@annierose (17419)
Congratulations! I hope you will pursue on that passion of yours. Blogging is not an easy task. I think that your ideas are great! It is worth writing for most especially if it is about spirituality. You can also blog about good deeds.
Thank you Curlann. Have a wonderful week.
@annierose (17419)
@coltbiz You are welcome! Same to you.
@KristenH (21169)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It all depends on what I'm interested in and who's your target audience would be.
My target audience is new believers or those who have been saved a long time but never learned to have a relationship with God and Jesus.
@KristenH (21169)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@coltbiz Hmm. That's going to be hard, unless you focus on a scripture, a devotion or a passage from the Bible each week.
@Dyvette16 (1487)
• San Antonio, Texas
Awesome ! Just be very open minded , also how you have to let god in and love him above all
@ebanreb (5006)
Welcome to mylot. Enjoy your stay here. Earn while learning. Put yourself to your writings. That makes a good write up.
@hereandthere (25121)
sharing actual or imaginary scenarios from everyday life and how to deal with them
@crafty01 (337)
• Jamshedpur, India
A blog for sprituality , best of luck .