~Not Stealing My Joy~

Pixabay
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone I hope your doing well today. =) My day has been okay so far, just been busy unpacking boxes we got from storage yesterday! So, this morning the little girl I babysit for never showed up. No call or text-nothing. I text her and asked if I was watching her daughter today and she ignored me. Nothing happened that I know of, but people are strange sometimes so oh well. I'm not letting her steal MY joy! Then I wrote a grateful post on FB and got a rude comment from my husband's nephew... Again-NOT letting him steal MY joy! I just deleted the comment, unfriended him and that is that. I called to pay the $10 internet bill and the lady said they accept Paypal. I went to pay the bill and no they do not-you have to have a credit card to link it to. Again that did NOT steal my joy! Thank God He provided another way for me to pay the bill and it's handled. So today I am on the track of do or say whatever-you will not steal my joy. God is amazing and I am grateful for what He's doing in our lives... Has someone tried to steal your joy lately?
I think it very wise of you to not let others steal your joy. The only one that steals my joy is Molly the dog. She keeps making me go outside into the backyard, again and again, and again, to keep her company while she explores. It is COLD out there.
@Corbin5 Lol! At least she can't talk on top of it-then you would really be in trouble!
No one can steal my Joy...but that's because I use Dawn dish-washing liquid, not Joy...hopefully no one will steal my Dawn
@Jolietjake Of course you would say something like that!
@LovingMyBabies I like dawn to it is safe to use on your pets to.
Aww well after all of this happening I am glad to see you are staying positive.
@shaggin Thank you, I am keeping my joy!
@silvermist (15823)
I am sorry about both rude behaviors-of the little girl's mother and your husband's nephew. Oh there are people who just can't tolerate other people being happy.
@silvermist Thank you. There are people like that in the world, sadly.
@silvermist (15823)
@LovingMyBabies The world is made up of all kinds of people--good and bad.
• Marion, Kansas
Circumstances somewhat conspire to steal my joy, but it is gonna be okay.
@Gardengerty Now that I admit to struggling with more than anything as well. I have a problem trusting in the Lord when it comes to financial issues and things like that. I know I need to work on it. I hope things improve for you soon and I will be praying.
• Riga, Latvia
No one to do it for me. Only myself and if I get sad or upset I set myself straight and keep going. Hope you have a great rest of the day.
@RasmaSandra I'm glad your able to pull yourself back out of it. I hope you do as well! Thank you.
You are a tough lady! I let the cable/tv/internet/phone company make me upset all week. I am not as patient as you are!
@marlina Thank you! My faith helps to keep me strong. =)
@LovingMyBabies I am not a believer, sorry.
@marlina Oh I know, no need to apologize.
My boss...every day it seems!
@Happy2beme I'm sorry. =(
@LovingMyBabies for the most part i dont let him get to me.
@Happy2BeMe You are one tough cookie!
Yes, my friend these kinds of things happen to me too and, I just think please @#$%. I'm busy trying to enjoy life here.
@TRBRocks420 Yeah, I don't like when people try to destroy others but it happens every day. We can't help what they do but we can help how we react to what they do!
@LovingMyBabies Amen my friend.
So sorry you had such troubling experiences today. No one has tried to steal my joy. I wouldn't let them. lol
@DianneN Thank you. Lol, I won't let anyone either.
@LovingMyBabies I love hearing that! Ha ha!
Oh brother. Too early for all that nonsense. Glad you aren't letting them bother you though!
@Courtlynn Yeah, but it's okay. I am definitely not letting anyone get to me.
@sjvg1976 (14548)
You did right why should we let them steal our joy. God always see us and do good for us. I am also grateful to God to provide me what I have today.
@sjvg1976 Thank you! We shouldn't allow them to. Yes, God is so awesome! =)
• Portland, Connecticut
I can't think of anyone at the moment but I am in charge of my joy and like yo, I am not letting anyone steal mine.
@BelleStarr Yes exactly, no one is going to take my joy!
Yes people try all the time and I do exactly as you do, delete and move on. One door closes another opens. God is good and that is all that matters.
@andriaperry Yeah, that's the only way I could handle it and steal keep my joy. =) Very true-God is amazing!
@LeaPea2417 (15263)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Not lately, which I am grateful for. That is odd how the girl's Mom ignored you.
@Leapea2417 That's good! Yes it was very strange.
Good for you for not letting anyone get you down or steal your joy. Yes, I have experienced nothing going right that I wish I never went out that day. I try to stay in now on that day and hope the other days are better.
@Hannihar Thank you. =) I have had many days like that as well, today I didn't have to go anywhere and troubles found me. However, I chose to not let them get me down.
@LovingMyBabies Jennifer, I admire you for that. I wish I could feel that way when things get to me.
@Hannihar Thank you. It's definitely not easy sometimes.
@FayeHazel (11583)
This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful outlook on life. God Bless you
@fayehazel Thank You! My faith helps me to stay strong. =)
@FayeHazel (11583)
@LovingMyBabies Your outlook is inspiring me, I needed it. Thank you
@FayeHazel Your welcome! =)
@Blondie2222 (18160)
Lol does work count ? It always steals my joy on a day to day basis with different issues etc. I try not to let it get to me but sometimes you can't help it. Glad you didn't let any of that stuff steal your joy and move on to the next.
@Blondie2222 I'm sorry work steals your joy. I hope you can somehow not allow it to.
@Blondie2222 (18160)
@Keyia120 (472)
Usually, you can use the PayPal card that they give you because it can be used and debit or credit. I am glad that you are staying positive and happy through this whole day. I can say that you are better than me some days because I almost had some words for the At&t internet people one day because they tried to go back on their deal that they gave us. You know I have found that if I stay positive then I will be a lot happier and less stressed which I like. Thank you for sharing this with us.
@Keyia120 I never got a card with my account. Thank you. So far we have not had a problem with the low income internet we have with AT&T but years ago they lied about the price with us when it was regular internet we had. That is frustrating.
@Keyia120 (472)
@LovingMyBabies We have At&T and we pay a low price for internet too.
Good for you. Stay happy and do not let any one steal your joy.
@jstory07 Thank you! =)
@LovingMyBabies How you going to do your dishes if they steak your joy?