Lottery

Lagos, Nigeria
If you won $50000 how will you feel, will you jump with smile or just normal smile and at the end someone just called your name and immediately you just wake up from that sleep what will you do?
@stringer321 (2824)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
I would have to donate it publicly so no one starts asking me for my money or rob me with a weapon. I can say: "didn't you see the TV ? I immediatly donated the money to SPCA. You can watch it at youtube...". Waking up from the dream would make me feel better, for not having new enemies in potential. When the society has many people who need money, it is not fair that the poors have nothing to eat, they need minimal requirements for living, they suffer from the weather, they need to work like slaves and be less happy. They do good for the society, and still they stay poor. I can never have a lot of money that is too much for my needs and not to give it. I have a conscience.
• Lagos, Nigeria
That is nice u can open a charity organization to help the poor especially africa
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
@Emmlex1000 Assuming I win that prize? I will just donate the most of it. Consider that many desperate people try to win the lottery, their money goes to the trash. They have hard life and some of them are even addicted to gambling. How can I hold the money if I know that they suffer ? I don't want the money that came to me by others suffering for it.
@gilggg (2688)
• Israel
@stringer321 Well said
I would probably get an anxiety attack if I won the lotto for real:/. Winning the lotto would be nice but...I dislike how they publish the names of winners...doing that I feel gives them too much attention over what is an already overwhelming experience...it is being famous for being immediately rich...they will get a million fake friends who just want to use them...or friends turning on them...I would find this very unsettling...so if I woke up and it was just a dream, I may feel relief.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Hmmmm that sound interesting
I would be really sad that it was just a dream.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Really but u won it don't u wish to dream it again