Med Error Delays My Return To Health.

I know I need to be more active here but yesterday was enlightening. As some of you know I have not felt well much over the past few months. I went to the Dr. to get some refills for medications I was taking and discovered a problem... I had stopped taking one of the medications thinking it was for one thing and it was actually for another. As I result I am now back on that med after several months of not taking it. Today was a bit rougher than it has been but the medication should get me back to normal in a few days. Have you ever stopped a medication and discovered it was more important than you thought?
No. I don't just randomly stop taking things. I also research my medications pretty thoroughly so I know what they are all for.
It's good you found out about it. No wonder you haven't felt well.
So good to hear that the medication you really needed is not part of your regime. I have taken only two medications for 30 years. If I did stop them, I sure would not feel good at all.
Why did you stop taking it? Did the doctor tell you to?