What do you think about cheating?

Okay, we all know that cheating is something wrong (this is indisputable).But... Do you think cheating can be justified in any way? Please, try to imagine the most possible reasons for this and also, in the broader meaning of the word before answering this question.
I donĀ“t like cheating. But there are reasons why spouses will accept that the other finds a lover without cheating.
No cheating is not justified. Do you believe that cheating can be justified? In which specific cases in your opinion?
@LadyDuck In general.
@TheInvisibleMan Diplomatic, this means nothing.
@miketagz (7286)
Cheating is a lazy idea, like in my highschool days, I saw their ninja moves by writing answers in a tiny piece of paper and pass it without making any noise or moves. I don't care anyway. lol.
@rey123 (790)
I don't think cheating can be justified as far as its done voluntarily......It is the most terrible thing ever that can be done......Deceiving a person's trust is in no way justifiable....
@shivamani10 (11135)
• Hyderabad, India
Actually, nobody wants to cheat anybody. It is only the circumstances that make one cheat somebody. It is a bad practice. The main reason for this is lack of faith in others or the person.on the other side.
I feel if there is no love in the relationship. There is no reason to stop yourself from living. Many people are stuck in a situation where they go outside to find it. Life is what it is. I feel it's easy for me to leave. I would not want to cheat and layup with that hurt with anyone.Some can't leave.