Do you visit the dentist a few times a year?

@jhannon (1410)
so you go for cleaning and filings regularly..
@MrsFrizzle (1964)
I never did when I was young. We did not have innsurance and it was so expensive. I also did not take good care of my teeth. ABout 5 years ago I started going to the dentist twice a year. I needed a lot of work. I had to have my wisdom teeth out which where rotten and inffected under the skin. I now have braces. I wish I would have done this a long time ago. Now I am proud when I smile.
i'm actually very slack about visiting the dentist. i see the opthalmologist regularly, but not the dentist. i do however floss regularly and brush regularly.
I didn't see the dentist that often as an adult until I got insurance. Now, I go whenever he tells me to and have whatever work he says I have to have done. My dentist is very good and hasn't recommended anything that I didn't really need and I hope that doesn't change. Otherwise, I will be looking for a new dentist.
@serenetee (380)
I have a sweet tooth so regular check-up is a must. Morever, delay in treatment usually costs 5 times more on your money and 10 times more on your discomfort.
no i dont go to dentist .
@fritz27 (1137)
like clock work. twice a year to get my check up and cleaning.
no
I do to darn much. I now need to remove another toothe. $175.00
@asa010 (1129)
yes every year
@nextgen (1888)
as of now.. no even a single time