Can you Eat in Fastfoods Everyday?

@kepweng (19228)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Hello and Good day to All! one of my favorites fastfood is Mcdonalds,shakeys,pizza hut,papa johns,kfc,popeyes ,7 eleven ! and many more american restaurant and my country is americanized ! so Mostly i Love to eat All the restaurant that founded in america that have branches or franchise in my country! We all know that the fastfoods or restaurant i mention can be Found Worldwide ! Do you prefered to Eat outside or at your home?? And would you do these Experiments? eating in Fastfoods everyday ? What will Happen to us if we eat in fastfood every day ?? beacuse i watch a Documentary before about a american men who loves to eat in mcdonalds and hes Favorite burger is Big mac he said hes eating in mcdonalds when hes still Teenager and hes age now is 59 he said he feels Healty and said will be support and Continue to eat in Mcdonalds till hes get more old!
No I would get bored with that food everyday.
@zarlamain (24866)
Well, technically you can, but it's not really recommended.
@kepweng (19228)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
why?? foods in america is delicious
@zarlamain (24866)
@kepweng Do you mean fast food in America is delicious? I'm sure it's delicious everywhere.
Oh no, I won't do that. Every now and then eating in a fastfood joint would be fine but not everyday, because they are laden with fat and are unhealthy. My favorite too is McDonald's. I love their mushroom and pepper steak.
Yes, I can but I wouldn't do it because it ain't healthy.
@ilocosboy (40105)
Lets say, six days in a week i eat in fastfood (but not in McDo or Jollibee and Chowking) 5 times a day. But the fastfood are the roadside restaurants, he he. I ate my lunch in what we call "turo-turo".
@prashu228 (25520)
I like home made food. I like to eat fast foods only sometimes
• Guangdong, China
oh, every day. I surely will be fed up with them.
@pitsipeahie (2274)
I love fast foods but every day, no, I can't its too much for me. Fast food overload! hehe I only eat fast foods when I'm out and about and that would be at least 2-3 times in a month, we mostly cook and eat at home.
@peachpurple (12765)
not for me, although my kids could!
@Tina30219 (37373)
• Onaway, Michigan
No eating fast food is not healthy for you to eat every day.
@kepweng (19228)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
what is your favorite fastfood??
@Tina30219 (37373)
• Onaway, Michigan
@kepweng McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Subway, and pizza
@Micmac (9719)
@kepweng I love Papa John's pizza! Have you tried Taco Bell's fast food?
@august18 (4019)
• Tunisia
Not every day, but I enjoy eating them once in a while.
@cherriefic (4813)
I cannot eat at a fast food restaurant every day. The food is just the same.
@AkoPinay (10114)
I did that when I was working because no more time for cooking. I prefer foods cooked at home, cheap and healthy but you know...
No, I only eat fast food once in a while.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
Apart from getting fat really quick, you get broke really quick too. There was a week when I did live off fast food nearly everyday because I just could not be bothered cooking. I still couldn't shed off the extra weight I put on until now. Keep stocking it on and on. So nah, bad idea.
@Micmac (9719)
No, fast foods every day has too many calories and will make me gain too much weight, so it's not a healthy diet.