ANNOYED

@CoralLevang (40824)
All at once, I find it Necessary to take inventory of life and my place in it. Nevertheless, there is so much for which to be grateful. Over-the-top and overwhelming people and situations, however, drive me to the brink of insanity. Yet, in the grand scheme of things Everyone does the best that they know how, though it seems that they are Destined to annoy others to the point of driving them "bat-guana crazy." * * * * * * (Acrostic original poetry by author, 17 November 2017.) Photo credit: Pixabay
So very well said.I am having a difficult time with pretty annoying people. Let's hope that the next of the month is better. Cute little bat.
@CoralLevang (40824)
I just want to get through to the 1st of the year. Then we are on the downhill slope from the winter solstice. I get into these places this time of year. Anna, thank you for your very kind words. And, yes, I think the bat makes me just a little less "bat-guana crazy. LOL
• Pleasant Hill, California
Where are the annoying people in your life. I did a good "intervention" today with an annoying kid. I even used the word "God." It worked. Maybe I'll write a post about it.
@CoralLevang We try to do the best we can.
This evening after rebuilding and roofing the 4x4 cube dog house, I was walking them and I am so overwhelmed with this homestead. Sometimes I want to move into a small house with a small fenced in yard and let someone else do all the repairs.......I just want to sleep.
@CoralLevang (40824)
I can certainly appreciate the overwhelming feelings, Andria. Is moving into a smaller home an option for you?
• Denmark
Cleverly done! I like the bat sticking out its tongue.
@CoralLevang (40824)
Thank you! It certainly seemed appropriate! Haha
I hope everything is okay for you. Try not to let others get to you, although I know that's easier said than done. I'm here if you need to talk!
@CoralLevang (40824)
You are a sweetheart. You do know that, don't you?
@CoralLevang Aw thank you! I try to be a good person and friend.
@CoralLevang (40824)
@LovingMyBabies You are a good person, and being so, and being a friend, you allow for others to have their ideas and challenge you, as you do them. This is conducive to closeness. I see that quality in you.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Yeppers, everyone is doing the best they know how. Often, others' ways of staying sane can be annoying or overwhelming to us, or remind us of our own vulnerabilities.
@CoralLevang (40824)
Yeppers!
• Pleasant Hill, California
@CoralLevang I'm trying not to be annoyed right now. Lots of silly stuff happening.
@CoralLevang (40824)
@TheHorse I hear you
Can definitely relate to this.
@CoralLevang (40824)
Thanks, Laurel. I wonder if we aren't all a bit bat-poop nuts. I wonder what our resident psychologist would say about that? ( @TheHorse )
@CoralLevang would be interesting to hear.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Happy2BeMe I'm not easily annoyed, but I let it be known to my colleagues at the preschool that I was annoyed when the "licensing lady" swept through our facility yesterday, looking for things we we were doing wrong. Her attitude made me wanna slap her upside the head (or give her a swift kick to the teeth with my hind legs). Instead, I graciously showed her around.
People annoy me on a daily basis. Just the way it is.
@CoralLevang (40824)
I hope that you will tell me when you are annoyed with me. Many don't have the guts.
@CoralLevang I don't recall being annoyed by your posts. When you are getting frustrations off your chest, I understand the feelings. I think you need some bucking up at times and that's why you post your piece sometimes. None of us or few at best have faced what you have.
@CoralLevang (40824)
@JohnRoberts Writing and communicating is the only way I know how to "let it go." Thank you so much ... you made me tear up a little. Hugs.
@yanzalong (8824)
That's what present life seems to be.There are always people who blow my top. Luckily I can cool myself down.
@CoralLevang (40824)
Yes, we learn to cool down and not allow things to bother us as often or as much.
@Srbageldog (5486)
I like this, and I can most definitely relate!
@CoralLevang (40824)
Ah! Thanks, Stacy!
• Eugene, Oregon
Nicely done and too true as well.
@CoralLevang (40824)
Thank you
• Austin, Texas
I knew you were going to figure out how to work that bat into the grand scheme of things. When I first saw the picture of the bat without reading, I didn't know what to think!
@CoralLevang (40824)
Glad I was able to surprise you!
Great poem here!
@CoralLevang (40824)
Thank you, Allen!
@shivamani10 (10695)
• Hyderabad, India
Sometimes I like them also. They are meant for joy. I just play with them.How can they annoy me when I do not react to their talk or action?
@CoralLevang (40824)
Well, then you are a better person than I am. I still suffer from humanness.