Have you downloaded the 'true caller'

Image Source:  https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:TrueCaller_Logo.png
True caller is an application that shows the receiver who is calling without doing anything. There are many other features which makes life easy for the owner of this application. I think one of my banks' management is using it as atleast 5 have not attended to my calls since morning. I am probably categorised as a spammer because I have been repeatedly trying their number. I am closing my account with them now. Don't they know that customer is king?
That sounds like bad business to me to not answer the phone but maybe they are closed?
I am aware of their timings. This bank is the only one that shirks responsibility.
@allknowing darn that stinks I was hoping there was a reason other then ignoring their calls.
@shaggin This is how those who have secure jobs behave.
With every new mobile app that comes out, I become more wary of using my smartphone.
This App is the limit where just when the phone rings you know the name of the caller even if the caller's name is not saved in your phone.
@allknowing That would be very helpful of course.
@silvermist (15823)
Though I have made use of true caller,I have not downloaded it.A bank not answering our calls? You are right.Who would want to continue there?
I had an issue that they were running away from.
@silvermist (15823)
@allknowing But what a wrong way to deal with the customer! I think they should call you back and try to solve the issue.
@cahaya1983 (9415)
Why would your bank mark you as a spammer though? I know it's usually the other way around - people use that to mark banks and telemarketers as spammers, not the other way around.
That is the plight of companies where their staff's jobs are secured. They do not have to work to get their salary
@JESSY3236 (5020)
I don't have a cell phone and I caller ID on my landline. If it's not a number I know, I'll answer but hang up right away.
This App has many other features which many not be in the interest of a healthy communication.
• Marion, Kansas
That sounds like a useful app. I can understand wanting to change banks if they do not provide service.
It has one sided benefit. Let us assume there is an issue and so they run away but the caller could be wanting to talk on other issues.
@YrNemo (8455)
Many bank staff after trying selling services to us, giving us their business cards etc, never bother answering their phones when we called them. This happened to us even 2 decades ago. In the end, because we needed them, we had to come to the branch office. (Still happens though!)
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
I have to agree with you Customer has the right to question anything that might occur bad with their product and should always have an available customer service around to attend those times
I wonder why such Apps are permitted in the first place. You cannot even hide your identity.
@allknowing I think it was supposed to prevent fake callers who usually make fun of the customer services call system from along time ago
@m_audrey6788 I am not a fake caller but one of their good customers. After all they are employees and are just lazy not to work on calls they receive.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
So you will know who is your callers?
Even callers unknown to you will have their name displayed.
@JustBhem (22370)
• Davao, Philippines
@allknowing Oh, really? Is it available in Apple Store too?
@JustBhem I do not know about that. You might like to check on the Net.
@ilocosboy (33256)
which means its not good when a bank manager or junior managers using this because it will lead to losing their clients.
You are right there. I am used to being treated well by my other banks. If I do not get attention I will surely not be interested in continuing.