Just another conflict.

By Bhem
@JustBhem (37417)
Davao, Philippines
I've been told for so many times that I should get a place of my own or I need to leave this house. And how I wish I can do that now. Before it was so easy to just leave and bring some small stuff but now I cannot do that because I can't carry all my things. That is one of the problems I have. How I wish I can just leave right away. But I don't want the boyfriend to get upset and mad at me. He wants me to be more patients living here in the meantime. And whatever chaos my Mother is giving me and that I should not bother myself about her. A while ago, she nags at me again. She wants to have a hot chocolate and our younger Brother refuse to buy her. She is not allowed to have those drinks because of her Hypertension. I told her she cannot have those and it is for her own good. Then she wants me to leave the house. We only want what is the best for her since she is trying to cope up the sickness she is having. But all the explanation we told her don't have meaning for her. She simply doesn't understand it. I am down in the dumps at the moment.
It is because you all love her and don't want to give it to her. :(
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
And she still doesn't get it. She always finds meaning in all the cares that we are giving her. And I'm tired of it anymore.
@JustBhem Yeah it happens. But maybe she isn't understanding. :( Is there any other alternatives that she can eat and is a treat that is allowed?
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
@infatuatedbby We are trying to make her strength back because she is weak. We tried to give her food which is best for her. But all of them she doesn't like it.
@lady1993 (17751)
please do not give up, i am sure you have already been patient, but you should listen to your boyfriend and have even more patience. Your mom is just mad because she can't have everything she likes now, but she is not mad all the time right?
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
She is always mad, she yells every morning. Even if you are asking her, she will yell at you.
@lady1993 (17751)
@JustBhem i kind of understand you feeling, my mom is like that too. Something always makes her angry everyday
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
@lady1993 A mother should be calm.
I hate to say it.You need to snap out of it.
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, in time.
@JustBhem okay still in the mood there?
@JustBhem well here we are in the evening here.Are you still feeling bitter?
She is just upset and speaking out in anger. I know it is difficult since you are not feeling well yourself but just try to not let her get to you when she gets like that. I hope things will improve there so that you can stay and not have the stress of moving.
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
I know that is why whenever she is like that, I go inside my room. But I cannot take it sometimes. Like she is doing this over and over.
@JustBhem It would not be much fun living like that. Makes for a stressful life and you don't need that.
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe Yes, I think I need to endure it for the meantime.
@sol_cee (15531)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Hang in there Bhem.
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks, Sol.
@prashu228 (25811)
It feels your mother is mentally ill. So don't take her seriously..
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
I think so, that is why it pains to see her like that all the time.
@amnabas (10298)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Cravings are what we get mad on....
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree with you but not all the time if it's bad for you.
@jobelbojel (7178)
I hope everything will be okay with you. I hope that when you decided to be separated and have a own house, you would be able find a good one.
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
I hope so I can find a good one. Thanks.
Your mother should not be giving you a hard time - especially when you yourself are not well. Too much stress cannot be good for both of you. The way I see it, the best solution would be to have your own place - but that might not be possible at this time , so you'll simply have to try ignoring her.
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, thanks for understanding the situation. That is why if she is acting like that, I go inside my room and sometimes cry.
I don't know what that is but I do know a heck of a lot of people that are living and eating what they should not. I read a post here the other day from someone about not restricting her diet. she only gets one life to live. I don't have a clue about that condition. I do know I would give a little joy to my mom.a craving is a terrible thing. Even if you don't give her a full cup. but I am just saying.
@JustBhem (37417)
• Davao, Philippines
We already gave her cravings and most of the time. But enough is enough. We don't have money if in case she will rush to the ER.
It is understandable that you feel that way.
That is a shame but you are doing the best for your mother. I'm sorry she is so demanding and unkind.
Sounds like she should be in a home.. where they can take care of her and make sure she doesnt get whay she shoulsnt and what not. Plus take stress off of you