7,500 Varieties And Some Are Pears And Some are Bananas!

Below is an ad put out by CNN to talk about 'Fake News" Sadly they are not very accurate. They talk about Truth but have missed their own flaw. The discussion is about an "Apple" and calling it a "Pear". They also have one like below that talks about it being a Banana . They declare that the news is unbiased and accurate. The problem is that there is such a thing as an "Apple Pear" it has been around for millennia. There is also such a thing as a Banana Apple which has also been around for millennia. A second problem is that while an apple is pictured it is not representative of all apples. There are over 7,500 different varieties. Each has specific differences and purposes. Having grown up on an Apple Farm, I find their example very misleading. it represents a false representation and tries to use it to declare truth. So when I see the commercial I see an attempt to generalize what is truth rather than being accurate. The commercial is thus a false narrative. What do you think? If you don't believe me do a search for Apple varieties and more specifically Apple Pear or Banana Apple. You might see the commercial different.
CNN and Fake News are one and the same.
@Corbin5 Don't you mean they always pear their news with banana's???
@CoralLevang (40639)
I think that people are bananas! And I've known a pear of them or two.
@CoralLevang Very creative and more accurate than CNN's commercial too!!! LOL
@CoralLevang (40639)
@LoriAMoore (9949)
FNN - Fake News Network