Phone calls #2 and #3...

Created  by me with Microsoft Paint
@xstitcher (11082)
Petaluma, California
So I still haven't heard about the results from my MRI. I called a neighbor, and asked when she was going to Costco next so that I could call in my pills and get the timing right (as they hold them for three days before they put them back into the system). After that (or was it before?) a...I forget her title...but somebody the social worker who came referred to us to help with our situation -- Mom being ill and me not working and not having the money to pay for a full-time caregiver and all--spoke with me about things we needed and such. This was more an "overview" -- she's going to send me a packet with a questionnaire to fill out and then when she calls again, we'll work off of that. Finally (again not sure of the order) I called my neighbor to ask when she was going to Costco again, so that I would know when to call in my pills before I go with her to Costco to get them and maybe pick up a couple of other things. She also mentioned that she was going to the grocery store this afternoon, and I agreed to go with her, as there are a few things we could use. Hopefully sometime today there will be a phone call #4 where I'll get the results of my MRI. Hopefully....
I hope you get all you need from the store and get the phone call.
@xstitcher (11082)
• Petaluma, California
No phone call, and forgot a couple of things at the store -- but I didn't do too badly with only about five hours of sleep last night.
@xstitcher ah man. Sorry
I hope you get the results soon.
@xstitcher (11082)
• Petaluma, California
I sure would, too -- I would like to know what is going on back there.
@silvermist (19881)
I do hope you get the results of the MRI without much delay.It really is stressful.waiting to know the results of the MRI
@xstitcher (11082)
• Petaluma, California
I hope that they come soon, too !
@cahaya1983 (10060)
I hope you'll get those results soon. I think it's normal to be anxious when expecting a phone call.