Dinner noms!

Peoria, Arizona
I realized I haven't posted a dinner post in a while. and normally dinner posts are what everyone gravitates to because all of you just really love food! Our dinner tonight was very, very simple. It is cloudy, it might rain so my mom and I are just very sleepy and my brain just doesn't work today. My mom is having not so great of a day, so we wanted dinner to be simple. And what is better to have on a rainy no other than soup and sandwich! My mom normally has tomato soup and I have top ramen and we have a grilled cheese sandwich with it. I don't know about you, but anyone can win my heart with a grilled cheese. So amazing! And we got to use the Kraft cheese! Which melts better. Oh yesss. But yes! That is what we had for dinner. I am going to go back to crocheting now.
I loved grilled cheese more as a kid then now. Especially since it's not filling.. but when there's nothing else, it works as a snack. We had chicken and gravy
• Peoria, Arizona
That is why you have to eat something with it! A grilled cheese is never good along. Gotta have soup or french fries.
@DesirousDreamer it is good alone, to me. We've never had anything with it cuz for us, grilled cheese belongs alone since we dont eat soup and fries with it.. ew.. fries to us go alone or with hot dogs, burgers or chicken nuggets. But yeah it just doesnt fill me up anymore. And eating two is too much cheese.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Courtlynn Since we use it for a dinner meal, we like to have two items. And it isn't ew! Haha It is a common thing at a burger joint
Grilled cheese and ramen sound great.
• Peoria, Arizona
It really is so good! one of my favorite meals!
@DesirousDreamer especially if the cheese is gooey and the ramen is spicy - sign me up for both!
Grilled cheese is not my thing, I like melted cheese in a sandwich, real cheese, like provolone.
• Peoria, Arizona
Real cheese isn't legal in the US haha most is processed anyway and it is melted cheese, except it is cooked in a skillet.
@DesirousDreamer I knows, the taste is horrible, it's all hydrogenated processed cheese.
@yanzalong (10174)
I haven't had anything since my last dinner.
• Peoria, Arizona
You should probably get on that haha
@EddieHands (37814)
soup and sandwich sounds very tasty.. on a dark rainy day?? Blessings
• Peoria, Arizona
Sadly, not rainy, but gloomy yes
@cahaya1983 (10039)
I'm not a big fan of tomato soup, but grilled cheese sandwich sounds yummy! I love ramen, the spicier, the better.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha this wasn't spicy ramen, though I do love me some spicy ramen! This was just basic beef top ramen. nothing special.
I have been thinking alot about grilled cheese lately but haven't made one yet. I had some fish sticks and broccoli tots.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't know what broccoli tots are, but they sound wonderful.
I did not have dinner today. to be honest I had half a burger for lunch and that coffee I hope to be good tonight. I ust want apples.
• Peoria, Arizona
Whatever is best! apples are pretty good, as long as you get something into you!
I love tomato soup. Grill cheese too.
• Peoria, Arizona
I am not the biggest fan of tomato soup, I like it but I get acid reflux haha
@rubyriaz007 (4258)
Wow it is really a very nice dinner. I love grilled cheese very much. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.
• Peoria, Arizona
Grilled cheese is one of my favorite meals, we might be having it again soon since it has been pretty cloudy here and that is the perfect time for this meal haha