Jeepers creepeers 3 i Really Creep out lol !!!

@kepweng (14633)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good day to all! I Recently watch jeeper creepers 3 and i just shocked and when i sleep in the evening bedtime nap i see the face of the creepeer and the old woman too i Thought before the woman is a Villain too ! and shes wearing a Mask cause she looks like Scarry! i just found out shes not i wonder whats the name of that actress! I already see jeepers creeper 1 and 2 and these new one is kinda scarry too beacuase of the 2 characters!
@ilocosboy (34311)
Oh seems like I didn't watch this yet, maybe I need to give some time for this show.
@cahaya1983 (10053)
The movie title sounds familiar, I might have watched the first one a long time ago.
I bet it was pretty scary I saw the first one and, was very freaked out lol.
I have seen all three Jeepers Creepers.
I need to watch this movie!
@Micmac (8462)
@kepweng Is there a Jeepers Creepers 4 in the making yet?
@Micmac (8462)
@kepweng I watched Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2. Scary monster. That scene where the kids are on the bus and the monster came after them was very frightening.
@august18 (2907)
• Tunisia
It scared the hell out of me, too.
@Micmac (8462)
I have to put this one on my movie watch list. I like to watch scary horror movies.