I Wonder How Why? the Parrots and Mynah can Talk??

@kepweng (18574)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good day to All! these is the longest Mystery in me ! in our local bakeshop the owner have a parrot and a talking mynah ! they both in a Separate Cage! and everytime i Buy a bread and other costumers too the 2 birds copying or Imitating what we say like they are Impesonator ! and i Laugh too beacuse the 2 Birds know how to Sing and Count numbers and alphabets I remember before that Scientist say that birds have a Small very Tiny Brains! but why they seems like so Intelligent like a 10 year old kid??
Birds are very smart and some are also intelligent, parrots and those of the category of corvidae are the smartest birds.
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice Do you have a Pet talking birds??
@kepweng No, we have no pets at all.
They are very intelligent enough to mimic sounds. But be careful what you say in front of them or they might end up revealing secrets.
@Micmac (9435)
They are very clever birds.
@ilocosboy (37197)
maybe its part of their capabilities, there are birds here that can also imitate words, one is martinez.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
They never fail to amuse me every time they do that.
Those birds are very smart.
@ChoukseyMK (1052)
I never thought about
@Micmac (9435)
One man in the neighborhood had a parrot that would only talk cuss words to people. Bad parrot!
@Micmac (9435)
My aunt had a talking parakeet bird. That bird was like a talkaholic.