Gratitude Challenge Day #943

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (8641)
Hello there, everyone. I know I've been skipping posts lately, so I didn't want to skip the Gratitude Challenge. It's after midnight, so this is the Gratitude Challenge for Friday, Nov. 18th.... 1. I came close to my deadline, but I finished this somewhat long order for a client. 2. I also got paid from Textbroker today. 3. I finished Christmas shopping for one of my nieces. 4. Watching Titanic, The Exorcist series and Blue Bloods tonight. 5. I'm going to my niece's birthday party on Sunday, so it'll be nice to see people. And then I'll tune into Survivor Series that evening. Alrighty, I'm gonna wrap this up. You all have a good weekend and I'll talk to you next week. :) Photo Credit: Pixabay.
Hooray for getting paid! Are you excited for Survivor Series?
@tammys85 (8641)
Thanks! And yes, I am. Are you?
Yup! It is one of my favorite WWE ppvs @tammys85 .
@tammys85 (8641)
@allen0187 I enjoyed it. :D My favorites are the Royal Rumble and then Wrestlemania. :)
Tomorrow sounds fun
@tammys85 (8641)
Sunday? I'm looking forward to it; I like family gatherings.
@tammys85 yes, sounds like a blast
It's good to have some Christmas shopping done. Love the Titanic. Enjoy the birthday party today. I'm glad you got the order completed and got paid.
@tammys85 (8641)
Yep, and I'm hoping to get a few more things here and there this weekend. Titanic is a great movie. I don't watch it often because I rarely do it in parts; I watch the full 3hrs lol. It was a fun party. :) Thank you so much. :D
@tammys85 I've only seen Titanic as a whole movie. What I won't do is sit through it on a commercial station and have a whole extra hour added to it. I think it might still be on Netflix. I know it was. So, I've never seen it in parts, that would drive me nuts too. I'm glad the party was fun.
@tammys85 (8641)
@just4him We watched it on DVD. Unless they brought it back, it's not on Netflix anymore. I think the VHS tape was in two parts (the second part starting when they hit the iceberg), but the DVD is one full movie so I just did it that way.
You are having great time, Tammy! Hope you'll enjoy them all! Thanks for sharing such interesting worth remembering moment!!!!
Oh I forgot to wish happy birthday to your niece! Happy birthday!!
@tammys85 (8641)
@tammys85 You are welcome!
@Daelii (2035)
Enjoy your weekend and your niece s birthday!
@tammys85 (8641)
Thank you!
@fly802 (1222)
Happy birthday to your niece.Have a great time.
@tammys85 (8641)
Aw thanks!