The scary sounds woke me up

@A_loves_B (1382)
Indonesia
Hello, every one. I woke up about one hour ago. But I woke up because I heard a very scary sound on my ears. Soon I realized the sound came from the earphones which I had been wearing while sleeping. I fell asleep while watching some song videos on youtube with my earphones. As I woke up, I didn't realize about the earphone, thus I thought the songs were the sounds of spirits' or ghosts' I was so frightened. I really don't know how could nice songs or musics be so scary to hear. Have you ever experienced like this? The picture is my pomegranate tree.
@ilocosboy (33267)
We call that fruit as granada. Ha ha, that was shocking, I have not experienced this one yet.
@A_loves_B (1382)
Yes..so shocking. Well, granada is a nice name.
@ilocosboy (33267)
it sounds like grenade, he he.
I wonder if that's related in any way to the city of Granada in Spain...
@prashu228 (22856)
Sometimes i do sleep with my earphones..i know how it feels when we suddenly wake up..the tree looks good
@A_loves_B (1382)
Ha ha. I felt like I woke up somewhere in unknown planet full of scary sounds. I took the picture of my tree late in afternoon, so it looks a bit dark.
When I wake up like this.. I just fall down again like the gravity is doubled down
@excellence7 (3440)
• Mauritius
I can imagine to what you woke up. In fact this never happened to me as I make sure that I remove my earphones, in case I am using them, before sleeping. And if it was to happen, then I sleep in such a disordered manner that I am so sure that it would not have stayed in my ears throughout the night.
@A_loves_B (1382)
Ha ha. It's really shocking. I still remember how was the feeling of hearing those scary sounds. Well, I think you are a light sleeper ?
Nope never had this kind of situation...mostly woke up on the sound of my mobile ringing...and the name shows honey
@A_loves_B (1382)
You must know exactly if your mobile rings while you are sleeping soundly, it's her who is calling you.
@A_loves_B i check...its only you who calls me...I dont get any calls or messages from anyone
@A_loves_B (1382)
@cttolledo (2337)
• Batangas, Philippines
haha. I never experience that because I can't sleep with headphone or earphones on.
@A_loves_B (1382)
Ha ha. I usually remove the earphones from my ears before going to sleep, but this time I was so sleepy that I fell asleep with earphones on. It was an accident.
@A_loves_B hope you were not having full volume
@A_loves_B (1382)
@ManastheMatrix Lol. Full volume? It never happened with me.
@kaka135 (13483)
Yes, I experienced that when I was younger. I used to put on earphone and slept when I was in school. Though I was not really frightened by the noise or sound, it did disturb me and suddenly woke me up. I prefer more silence when I grow older. Hope you will have a nice day and perhaps still have time to take a nap later.
@A_loves_B (1382)
Thank you. . Anyway, I never slept when I was in school. Though I was often sleepy during the last hours of school day.
@kaka135 (13483)
@A_loves_B I thought it was a Sunday and you could take a rest. Yes, I guess long hours of school can make someone feel sleepy especially in the afternoon.
I never experienced such thing before. Photo looks nice.
@A_loves_B (1382)
I hope this never happen to you. It's really frightening.
@A_loves_B I have heared so many times that I don't feel anything anymore
@cahaya1983 (9496)
That's so funny! It happened to me once I think but I didn't wake up feeling scared. Just curious about the sound I heard.
@A_loves_B (1382)
Ha ha. Waking up being curious is much better than feeling scared.
@tzwrites (3809)
It happens. I can't sleep if I have earphones in my ear.
@A_loves_B (1382)
I usually remove the earphones from my ears first before going to sleep. But this time I forgot to remove them.
@Teekaaa (2541)
• Chennai, India
The same has happened with me too
@A_loves_B (1382)
It's really shocking, isn't it?