Hot water or chill water?

@Teekaaa (5836)
Hello friends!it's winter season here... sometimes it is raining too...so it's very cool here. I used to drink warm water.. my mom used to boil the water and keep ... so that we don't get cold easily.. During summer season,I get thirsty often.. if I drink normal water ,it will not quench my thirst...so,I used to drink chill water... So,in winter season,I drink hot or warm water and in summer season I drink chill water... Do you do the same? What's your say? Image courtesy Google.
I always drink it cold. Or try to.
@Teekaaa (5836)
In all the season, you like to drink cold water?
@dgobucks226 (13746)
Us Americans usually drink water cold all year long. For something warm during winter I usually drink hot tea (so there is my warm/hot water time). I find it interesting that you drink plain water at different temperatures during the year. Maybe something to consider?
DB, I do not drink tea anymore so hot water plain is fine with me.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
During winters I like to drink hot water. It is very soothing for my throat as I get throat pain. During summers I prefer chilled water as it is very hot during summers and I get refreshed only after drinking chilled water.At home, all of us prefer chilled water during summers.
@lady1993 (20026)
I want normal water we only have two seasons here, so... it never gets as cold.
@prashu228 (25504)
I always drink normal water ..no chill no hot...
• Kathmandu, Nepal
That's normal for a person to drink cold water in summer season and warm water in cold season. I do the same thing. And most people do it. But there are some people who does opposite!
I boil the kettle and just drink the hot water and like it.
• Pakistan
Cold in Summers and warm in Winters, LOL!
@Shiva49 (13965)
I drink room temperature water neither hot, nor cold. I drink fruit juice without adding ice cubes though cold at times - siva
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Now a days I'm drinking normal water!.. nor warm nor chilled.