How do you like your coffee? Funny answer from a celebrity.

Source: https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&as_st=y&biw=1024&bih=672&tbs=sur%3Afc&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=sbUQWv-zD8HavAT7mp7IBg&sjs=1&q=how+do+you+like+your+coffee&oq=how+do+you+like+&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.1.0l5.8560.13485.0.14540.18.17.1.0.0.0.109.1611.8j8.16.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-img..1.17.1629.3..35i39k1j0i67k1.82.BhpemmzEsQc#imgrc=COV-YwdvKJZYfM:
@UmiNoor (3535)
Malaysia
I remember a famous local actress who was asked the above question and my country being not many people are fluent in the nuances of the English language answered that she would like her coffee in a cup. That was so funny. Her answer went viral and she was made fun of. Perhaps this only happens in a non-English speaking country. Do you know any stories like this about celebrities in your country? Let's share some funny stories about them.
• Uzbekistan
Not only celebrities commit blunders. It can happen to everyone. But the poor woman has to suffer because she's famous. Not fair.
@UmiNoor (3535)
The price one has to pay for fame.
@dgobucks226 (13764)
I think the actress covered it! Add a spoon, sweetener and milk or cream if needed and your all set
@UmiNoor (3535)
She eventually hired an English tutor to brush up on her English. I don't know if that did any good because she's still being reported to not being able to speak the language well.
@peachpurple (12770)
which tv variety show? I didn't know it.
@UmiNoor (3535)
This happened a long time ago. It was reported that she was asked the question by a flight attendant and she gave this funny answer. You might know the singer - Siti Nurhaliza.
@peachpurple (12770)
@UmiNoor oh she ! Heard she is pregnant now
@UmiNoor (3535)
@peachpurple Yes, after 11 years of marriage, she's finally pregnant. Hopefully all goes well for her.
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i love chocolate coffe
@UmiNoor (3535)
I don’t drink coffee. Never liked the taste. It kinda stays in the throat and that is what I don’t like.
@zarlamain (24885)
I actually like her answer though. She likes her coffee in a cup. I do, too. It's sad she had to be made fun of because of this. I thought her answer was really cute and refreshing. Some people just have to make fun of other people's blunders.
@UmiNoor (3535)
Well, she took the question literally so she answered it literally too. Can't say she's wrong. But it's funny even though she didn't intend for it to be funny. There were other questions too that she had misinterpreted and had given funny answers. She's not a comedic actress. If she was then it could have only made her even funnier. If anything, she's a very serious singer. Not an actress at all. That was why many made fun of her answers. She also has her haters.
If she answered in English and it is not her first language, she is to be admired for trying nit ridiculed.
@UmiNoor (3535)
English is not her native language. She's trying to improve her English. Even hired a tutor.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
I heard that story too! I was wondering how true it was, it was hard to believe that she actually gave that answer!