A Former EX -Convict Hit the Gold and Lottery!!!

@kepweng (6388)
Good day to All! I was Amazed what i read these day and i just want to shared my Opinion! Jeremy Meeks Hes in the photo and ex criminal charged with possession of a Illegal firearm and grand theft and a member of a Gangs !!! we Dont know if he had other criminal charges that police Doesnt uncovered or investigated yet! who Knows if he killed a people Already! and He goes viral in social medias Beacuse of hes Mug shots! and Gain a Lot of Fans! i think people of all races and ages in usa Honestly I dont Find him Handsome or Cute hes Scarry for me and like a Rapist or Serial killer! The thing is ! According to my Title Yes He Dig a Gold and Win a Lottery more than that! He Find a Rich mans Daughter and he said thier dating and in love ! with the girl name is chloe green shes so Pretty the Daughter of a Wealthy Billionaire Philip Green whos net Worth $ 5.3 billion according to forbes! And mr. meeks have a former wife and kids ! Do you think those 2 Will last foreever? or he just for the $ Image credited too metro.co.uk
• Peoria, Arizona
I remember when his mugshots were first spread around haha he is very lucky! Really, he was in the wrong crowd and hasn't committed any crime since. He is handsome and got very lucky! I hope he is able to stay out of trouble because of just how lucky he got.
Well, with his good looks and body, no wonder the daughter of the billionaire got smitten with him. But it's sad that his wife and kids will be adversely affected though.
@kepweng (6388)
Sorry but i Dont find him goodlooking i creep out! Beauty is really in the eye of beholder! maybe hes wife should Sued him right?? so she can Get money ???
@Micmac (6848)
He has pretty blue eyes.
@kepweng Well, he isn't that good looking to me too. But his body is so fit that it makes him good looking overall. Yes, if I were the wife I will sue him. She can get money from him courtesy of course of his new girlfriend, who can really afford to pay for him.
@louievill (16341)
Yes I had heard of him, so let's just give him the benefit of the doubt if he already paid for his crimes, it's not for us to judge what the future holds for people based on the past. The wealthy father should always be more alert now
@kepweng (6388)
Why beacuse hes a member of Crips gangs?? or have a Plot plans??
@louievill (16341)
@kepweng just to ne sure incase the guy wants to get his inheritance earlier
I do not know who this is, never seen him before.
@ilocosboy (33294)
He he, some guys got lucky and Mr. Meeks just get his coupon or becoming one. When lucky strike, you cannot even evade it.
@Micmac (6848)
I haven't heard about that guy. Wow, that's some story.
@kepweng (6388)
Are you a Fan of him too?? cause after he Got out of jail he become a Model
@Micmac (6848)
@kepweng Well, that's good he's a model and not a jailbird. I'm not a fan of him, never knew about him.
I hope this will be a good chance for him to set his record straight and start over good in his life.
@yanzalong (8856)
I've never heard about him yet.
Whatever happens will.
@carebear29 (26160)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i remember him on fb and on news. crazy
Seen the guy and read about him. Some people do have a ll the luck in the world.