My Saturday - 11/18

Hey everyone. Hope you've all had a nice Saturday so far, and that you continue to as the night goes on. Mine has been alright.. mostly. Got up when my cousin rang the doorbell about 10+ times.. she was dropping off her man's Christmas gifts so he wouldn't see them.. and she said she'd pay us $40 to wrap them. Went back upstairs and continued mylotting.. then at some point turned on the tv and watched a movie.. but now can't think of what it was. I made a sandwich for lunch but only ate 1/4 of it.. so 20 minutes later I had some deli ham. Yum! Around 320 I jumped in the shower - hoping I'd be out before 340 when my favorite Christmas movie (A Year Without A Santa Claus) came on.. but nope! This dang hair takes way too long for that. And it's like rough, now. . Did get out 20 minutes after it started though so watched the rest of it, while rewriting all the mailing addresses we have for sending Christmas cards, as I cut down on them. Blasted the radio once it was over, until my mom came home. Then we decided to take my niece for the night, since my mom's actually off tomorrow - a Sunday. We met her mom to get her, then hit up kmart so my niece could do her annual Christmas shopping for her mommy, brother, grandma, uncle and cousin. She also got one for herself . Then we came home and watched 'Inside Out', and had spaghetti and hamburg for dinner [snack for her], before she took her bath and put on the new jammies Auntie Sam [my mom] got her tonight. And now we just got done wrapping her Christmas gifts for her family, while watching 'The Grinch' on Netflix. So finishing the movie then bedtime.
@ilocosboy (34315)
that was a busy yet good Saturday for you.
Not good, but it was alright.
@moffittjc (42999)
• Gainesville, Florida
If somebody woke me up by ringing the doorbell like that, I would kill them, regardless if they were family or not! I don't like being woke up when I'm in a nice deep sleep. And I also don't like people who think it's okay to ring doorbells, or knock, continuously until someone answers.
Well i wasnt in a deep sleep. Hardly ever am. But dont care for it either
@moffittjc (42999)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Courtlynn I'm a very light sleeper, so I don't think I ever really get into a deep sleep either. And that's why I get so cranky when I get woken up, because I can't ever seem to fall into a super deep sleep.
@Fishmomma (11504)
Mine went really fast and did the grocery shopping along with a lot of my neighbors.
So a good day?
@Fishmomma (11504)
@Courtlynn Yes, I enjoy spending time with my neighbors and catching up on happenings around town.
@Srbageldog (8603)
Sounds like a good Saturday. Although I would be annoyed waking up to the doorbell ringing like that!
Oh i was. Believe that lol
Now you just have to survive Sunday and you will be okay for the week.
Sundays start my new week. I go s-s not m-s as i follow the calendars
You had another busy day. My husband did not feel good so I only went to Burger King to use my egiftcard.
Sorry to hear, hope he feels better soon
@Fleura (7191)
Wow you are super organised for Christmas!
Always are