Mentrual Burger

Calgary, Alberta
I had warned many people about this, Be nice to waiters, waitresses and fast food workers or they will do revenge on your food. A fast Food employee just got sent to Jail for smearing her period blood on a customer's burger. She did it because the customer have a bad attitude. I thought no one will top the waiter who peed on nachos or the barista who spits on the coffee of snubbish customers. Remember people. Be nice to your food servers. These people might snap on your food.
She put her hands down her pants before smearing her finger on the burger bun after she’d had an argument with a customer over the intercom, according to a colleague.
• Bridgton, Maine
Just when I thought I had heard it all...that is about as gross as it gets. I'm always nice to waitstaff and fast food workers unless they're downright rude to me. If they have a bad attitude with me, I'm not going to just sit there and take it. I've found that, with me anyway, the vast majority of fast food workers and waitstaff are friendly.
• Calgary, Alberta
It is not hard to be nice to them. I think many customers have tendencies to bring their negativity and problems with them and they are turning the food service staff as their shock absorbers and that leads to food revenge.
People going to an all time low with this one.
• Calgary, Alberta
Teppanyaki restaurants and Shabu Shabu restaurants are the safest because you either cook the food your self or the food is cooked in front of you. No secrets behind closed doors.
@CaptAlbertWhisker true. Unless of course you are served stale beef or tainted veggies without you knowing it.
• Calgary, Alberta
@allen0187 I stick to places with good reputation. The places I know have fresh veggies and meat.
Hmmm. That is true. They could easily do something bad to you.
• Calgary, Alberta
especially they touch our food and we dont know what happen when we are not looking.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I cannot agree with you more.
@BarBaraPrz (19815)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
That's disgussting.
• Calgary, Alberta
That is why we should not be rude to people who works in the food industry or they will snap on our food.
Wow, that is horrible and i hope people leave them a good tip too.