Truth from the Dust

@dodoazo (21029)
The Truth That Comes Out From the Dust Bible reading is seemed to be neglected by the most Christians especially those verses which considered to be a deep doctrine. While reading the Book of Psalms especially the 30th of Psalms, the 8th and 9th verses, "8 I cried to thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication. 9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth? Anybody can interprete this? This is one of the prayers of David?
@sugartoes (41933)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I wish I could help you more understand the saying or preaching of that but I bet I know who CAN help you with it & that would be our faithful friend Valerie that is the main one I go to in need of understanding.
@dodoazo (21029)
You're right. I am waiting for his reaction about this. He's nowhere to find.
@1creekgirl (11343)
I thnk it means that once we die, we will praise God in heaven, but we won't be able to praise Him here any longer.
@dodoazo (21029)
That's the general point of most of those who read the Bible. There's a spiritual importance of such truth. It will be retold to you in due time.
@kepweng (17548)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
we will Came Back in the dust beacuse thats god what made us??
@dodoazo (21029)
Nope. It's not the truth being talked. It's the sealed bopl which I posted earlier before.