By The Numbers: 54, 10, 8 This Is Me!

These numbers have significance for me today and also tell something about me. Today I have a waist that is 54 inches but the real importance is 54 Years Old Today. In 2 days 10 will be the number of years since my last bet ( My clean date. It is also the number of medications I currently have in the cupboard. Finally 8 is the number of medications I take every day since discovering that I had inadvertently stopped one of the important ones. What are 3 numbers that are part of your day today? PS No church again today. still not quite well and not wanting to spend my church time in the 'Throne Room" (bathroom).
@LoriAMoore (10003)
Hmm, let's see. 52 (my age), 10 (# of years I've been married), and 10 again (# of years I've had Grady the Gray Cat)
• Riga, Latvia
You know I have no idea. I am all alone except for my cat. Perhaps 60 my age and 12 years I have had my cat Sid.
Wishing you Happy Birthday number 54!! Let's see. 10 is the time in the morning my sister and I go and visit our dad. 2 because my sister and I are 2 people who love each other to pieces. And 1, since I am a lucky a lady who has one fabulous husband. 10-2-1
55 is my current age, 29 is the number of years since my husband and I become a couple and 15 is the amount of a surprise check that came in the mail today
63 is my age and 64 is the age of my husband. I like the number 7 because it is a lucky number for me.