it sure don't pay to be over weight

@sugartoes (40759)
Greencastle, Indiana
There are some things that heavyweight people shouldn't do & I have to say that after watching this I have to agree cause I have seen some really off the wall stuff that will make you think twice if you're heavyset. I know a few people I've seen do some off the wall stuff in my lifetime BUT I have to say what you will see on here will make you think twice & laugh all at the same time, I would never do the things I see these people do. So if your in for a good laugh & something to think about then you have all of that right here, maybe you have a story you want to share with me after you get done watching this after you get done laughing to death. This will sure make most people think twice about doing what these people do either straight or a few drinks under their belts then maybe not either way, you have to admit after watching this it was well worth it.
Crime Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crime-Inc/355337351216907
This is why heavy set people are so afraid to do anything people criticize them for doing stuff to lose weight or even pull pranks on people just because their size makes it funny. It's called fat shaming and that's not funny. If the shoes were on the other foot would you laugh. You don't know the situation why they got to be this big or how but this stuff does not make them want to change. I've lost over 100 pounds in six months. Did I get made fun of walking or excersing yes did it make me want to quit absolutely. Think about what your actions lead to. This can be so harmful to people. Do you make fun of people who are bulimic every time they throw up no because it's a disease well so is obesity.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@candycanede well guess what? I'm overweight myself & you wanna know something else I know what it's like to be made fun of & I have been laughed at & I'm working on doing what those that can do the same thing SHOULD be doing go to the doctor to TRY & lose weight. I understand some have weight problems & can't do anything about it but not ALL of them like the one that was eating the pizza, he ate like 3 pieces & that one in the fast food place acting like a big A H cause he was drunk & got his butt whipped for being a bully over a CHEESE BURGER. so they are the ones I'm talking about that knows they should lose weight. I had a neighbor that was just a KID that weighed over 300 lbs cause he had a weight problem that couldn't be fixed so those I DO feel sorry for, so with that said I congratulate you for your concerning thought & HARD work to lose weight.
@sugartoes yes your right in situations like that then they don't care about the problem. And thank you
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@candycanedec thank you, so I'm NOT a HEARTLESS person that you made me sound like, I've been in things you have NO idea, so try & be a little more thoughtful before you jump my A!!
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
We also have that in Ph The Biggest Loser and all those who joined got their weight drop to hundred pounds.They got slimmer body again.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cacay1 awesome I wish we had one here.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Don't you guys have like Jenny Craig or something over there?
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah but WHO can afford that not not us that's for sure.
I could not look at that at all. It sickens me to see some sights and the thought of that is enough.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 you see why I said it don't pay to be overweight cause some of the stuff they do.
@sugartoes I don't like it and you know what gets me even more. Oh goodness check out their shopping carts when shopping. I do my best to not look but I can't miss it. Tons f cereal,ice cream,soda bo cakes o it's sick
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 OH lord I know, I've seen that too where I just want to say something but I KNOW if I do something will be said so I bite my tongue & go another direction as fast as I can.
Some of those were pretty funny but not the guy on the donkey..that poor donkey
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView I know I thought the same thing that's why the other people were having a fit.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView if it had of been me I would have pulled her FAT butt off that donkey.
@Srbageldog (8603)
I don't think making fun of fat people is funny.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Srbageldog I'm not making fun of them being fat but I am making fun of the STUPID stuff they DO,
@VivaLaDani13 (19876)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I only watched like a minute as it goes for a little over 40 minutes. Overweight or skinny, people do stupid things that just makes me wonder about their brains. But not their size. It reminds me of how boys or even men can be oh my god have you seen this?! ok right they play this game where then kick each other in the nuts.....they are already aware it hurts there but to play that as a game? Why?
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 your asking the wrong person cause I have no idea how to answer that.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes HAHA no. I wasn't really asking you. I was thinking out loud with my fingers lol Just throwing the "Why?" out into the universe.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 oh o.k well thanks for clearing that one up for me.