Merry Christmas is coming back to America

Dallas, Texas
Religious Liberty from the leader of the United States of America, President Donald J. Trump. Listen to the YouTube and God bless America.
Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/entvisual Trump tells all, exposes end times revelation events happening worldwide bible prophecy end times world news Thi...
I don't really care if people say Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, happy Kwanzaa, or happy Hanuka... It's such a petty issue and people are so sensitive that they forget that someone had positive wishes for them and took their time and breath to wish them well! So aggravating how weak peoples feelings are.
• Dallas, Texas
Sometimes , feelings is all we have.
@anniepa (26854)
It's a petty NON-issue!
• Dallas, Texas
@anniepa , Christmas is not a petty event to me. It is all about the reason for living. Jesus is our salvation. He was born to save all of us, no matter how we think we are different for whatever reasons. The best gift to give I believe is the gift of acceptance and love. for every human on the planet.
Religious liberty? Ummm, what about those of us who are not Christian? Oh, I love Christmas but as an ancient Celtic celebration, no religious ties to it.
• Dallas, Texas
I am not prejudice towards other religions that are not Christian and I don't care if Santa is going down chimneys or Rudolph has a red nose. It's been turned into a commercial industry anyway.
Yes it has @lookatdesktop wouldn't it be nice if everyone simply wanted to use Christmas as an excuse to be with family and good friends to share a good meal rather than wasting all that time and money on useless gifts? It bugs me that kids are raised to expect gifts all the time, no wonder so many 20somethings think we owe them something.
• Dallas, Texas
@rebelann , That would be an improvement for certain.
I am a happy agnostic who greets with Merry Christmas when the time comes
• Dallas, Texas
I like your attitude. It is a good thing to just be at peace and not feel anger at people for not being in agreement. Christmas is what it is, a time to give and a time to love and be a caring and generous person to others. But there are those who want to make it impossible to even say Merry Christmas without getting all bend out of shape.
@lookatdesktop Christmas, to me, and not getting into whether Jesus was the son of God or not, is THE festivity of love. The carol in English I most like is Joy to the world.
• Dallas, Texas
@marguicha, live and let live is the only answer. Acceptance of diversity and a willingness to share.
I have always said Merry Christmas and will continue to do so.
• Dallas, Texas
Now that is what I'm talking about.
Me to I even make my own Christmas cards and say Merry Christmas on them.
• Dallas, Texas
@jstory07 , I like that. Creativity abounds. Being able to do this and having fun doing it is priceless. It makes Christmas a very special and even a personal experience. Keep up the good works. It is a find thing that you are doing for those people who you care most about.
I'm not one of those people who bash the president, in fact, for the good of America I hope he does well. Sometimes when I hear him talk, I have hope he's going to do well, and then he tweets........
• Dallas, Texas
I know exactly what you mean.
@anniepa (26854)
There is NO hope that he'll do well. I say BASH AWAY, that's what I'm doing.
• Dallas, Texas
@anniepa It is not up to one person to Bash away things. People are very destructive. Give Trump a chance. If he does something wrong that gets him impeached, it will be up to the law to decide.
• Rochester, New York
I have always said Merry Christmas. I don't care if some folks don't like it. I grew u saying it and will continue to say it until the day I die.
• Dallas, Texas
You have that freedom and I hope we never lose that freedom. If we all had to get permission to say it well, life would really be sad for everyone.
@anniepa (26854)
@lookatdesktop We still have freedom of speech but I'm not going to depend on it lasting the way things are going right now. Somehow, with the help of Vladimir Putin, we've gotten an authoritarian in power and if he can get away with it he'll take away that freedom and many others in one way or another. Referring to the media as an "enemy of the people' is a step in that direction.
• Dallas, Texas
@anniepa , I think we are headed in that direction. The media is the only thing that is keeping history from being altered to FAKE NEWS. I love FREEDOM of speech and I think enough of us do so we will not let this authoritarian get any more leeway.
@Bluedoll (16820)
Synonyms for liberty, freedom, non-constraint, independence, immunity, deliverance All I would ask all people to understand is that liberty is not just about America nor that people give allegiance to only one country or to one person but to the one that has granted this privilege in the first place. May God bless his children.
• Dallas, Texas
God will bless everyone even Trump.
@anniepa (26854)
@lookatdesktop I guess I should add a disclaimer here and say my "Like" isn't saying I'm asking God to bless the orange creature...lol!
• Dallas, Texas
@anniepa I hope next year the Cheeto will quit.
@anniepa (26854)
"Merry Christmas" never left America! I must say though I sure don't feel very "merry" this year. I didn't last year either just knowing what was to come but it's been even worse than I'd feared so this year I'm even more of a scrooge. Hearing the world's biggest "sinner" talk about religious freedom would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic.
• Dallas, Texas
I really hope your holiday will be better than expected. I am going Independent next election. Just say no to BAD DAYS. I really hope strongly that next year is better, but it might actually take an ACT OF GOD to change things.
@anniepa (26854)
@lookatdesktop Thanks for your words of encouragement. I hope things are better next year too but I'm afraid I'm not going to count on God helping us much and I'm also afraid by the time Trump is gone, however he leaves office, sooner or later, we'll be beyond help. Every day he does something new to cause permanent damage to the country and the world and I'm not sure how much of it can ever be reversed. All I know is anyone who isn't a self-proclaimed Christian (whether in deeds or not) who is a straight white male is screwed in Trump world. Also children, the poor, the very old and the very sick regardless of gender, race or faith.