Chill in the Air

@Elizaby (3403)
Pensacola, Florida
Yes, here in the suny panhandle of Florida we had a chill in the air this morning as the cold front that came down in the wee morning hours lowered temps here for a low of 48 at about 6 this morning. The high for today happened about 3 am @ 67F.. The brisk winds made it even feeler cooler than it was. But we did warm up to about 65 and the winds died down so it was nice outside in the afternoon. Right now it is about 8pm and I am sitting at the kitchen table typing this as my sister went out to get some things out of the dryer and a burst of cold wind hit my backside and sent chills up my back. The low tonight is suppose to be 40F along the coast an upper 30s well inland from here. Nice to have some fall like weather which will not last long. It would be nice to not have one extreme to the other throughout the whole fall, winter season like we have here so that the body can adjust to the season.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
The high here in Ponce de Leon was 63. It's 41 now.
• Guangdong, China
well, we had 55.4F the lowest today. It became colder recently.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Behindtheguitarbar 40 here by w
• Portland, Connecticut
Wow, that is cold for Florida this time of year, hopefully, it will warm up again shortly.
@Elizaby (3403)
• Pensacola, Florida
It will and inthe panhandle we see these temps all the time as they go back and forth from the end of October til Easter
@sallypup (21877)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Throw a blanket over your tropical trees.
That's good wishful thinking. Unfortunately even for us in the north, the weather is up and down and the body just can't adjust properly until winter sets in. I was very cold throughout the service yesterday, not even taking my jacket off.
@Elizaby (3403)
• Pensacola, Florida
Here it is opposite until it gets hot and stays hot generally from the first of may til Fair week in October, One year we had a record low of 5F one day and a few days later record high of 77F in January
@Elizaby That must have played havoc with your body.
It can be annoying trying to keep up with massive changes in termperature. I think it causes colds too - at least in some people.
@Elizaby (3403)
• Pensacola, Florida
There are a lot more colds, but I rarely get onr
@Elizaby Touch wood - we haven't had one for a while either.
I had no idea that you experienced such cool weather. We're having our cold weather start early this year. We had snow flurries again today, which is about a month early.
@Elizaby (3403)
• Pensacola, Florida
We can get pretty cool here this time of year, but it doesn't last but a day or two
@cahaya1983 (9505)
The weather here has been quite unpredictable these past few days. Very drastic change from very hot to rain and then sunny again.
@RodrickH (1043)
Cold here too