Snakes

Our chinese sign of a snake
@ridingbet (59405)
My sister cautioned us about being careful when we wash our hands in the kitchen lavatory. It is because yesterday she saw and killed a big centipede about 4 inches long. Because of that, it registered in my subconscious mind about the lavatory. (I am not scared of centipedes or snakes but only earthworms). So when I had my sound sleep last night, I had the dream of seeing many newborn black snakes in our kitchen sink. I touched them because I thought they were just black strands of fine rope, but they moved and some even climbed up my left arm. It was not a nightmare, but I felt uneasy with it. The newborn snakes did not bite me in my dream. I felt ticklish with their slithering movements. Then I woke up; it was just another dream. Several minutes ago, I recalled my dream and narrated it to my son and sister. I also checked on Google what the black snakes in a dream means. Do you want to know about the meaning of your dreams?
@ilocosboy (37211)
Yeah, I want to know the meaning of your dream. Oh I remember there's gecko in the house, my kids are so afraid when it make sounds.
@ridingbet (59405)
the lizard has the most not scary sound and when it sounds, like the tail moving to and fro, it means you will have a visitor, especially if the lizard is at the top of your front door. tsk tsk tsk tsk. hahaha!
@ilocosboy (37211)
@ha ha, yeah this is also our superstitious belief.
@ridingbet (59405)
@ilocosboy just like the lizard always wiggling its tail, and the package arrived yesterday.
I am really afraid of snakes.
@ridingbet (59405)
i think many of us are afraid of snakes, but not me. i am more scared of earthworms.
@ridingbet I am afraid of all mollusc.
@ridingbet (59405)
@121266lulu clams? these are edible.
@sol_cee (17302)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
The snake represents your problem.
@ridingbet (59405)
i have no problem at all, but i had a misunderstanding with my sister the night when i arrived home from our get-together.
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I am afraid of snakes and would have considered that a nightmare. I sometimes remember certain dreams, but I rarely check to see what they mean.
@ridingbet (59405)
we have some beliefs here, and i sometimes apply them once i am awake.
I always check the meaning of my dreams if I can remember these.
@Shellyann36 (11273)
I have only had one dream about a snake and it did not turn out pleasant. I woke up and could not go back to sleep.
@ridingbet (59405)
really? so, did you try to find out what the meaning of the snake in your dream meant?
@cahaya1983 (10038)
Some dreams do make me wonder but I usually don't think about them too much and never tried to find out their meaning.
@ridingbet (59405)
that is good. i think dreams are the fragments of our subconscious minds-those things that we hope to be, do, or achieve.
Scream! Any snake in my dream would be a nightmare for me. I never check what my dreams mean.
@kobesbuddy (55072)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I've had some of my dreams interpreted and it did make a lot of sense:)
@ridingbet (59405)
i believe so too. some look so real that i think i am not dreaming at all.
@kobesbuddy (55072)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@ridingbet At times, they seem very real.
@ridingbet (59405)
@kobesbuddy like my dream, i felt the slithering movement in my arm.
@YrNemo (14710)
Did they say that dreaming of snakes = your subconscious mind is wary of some of your coworkers or friends, acquaintances, relatives etc ?
@ridingbet (59405)
i think yes. it can be misfortunes too. i don't know if i might have disagreement with the colleague who is condescending, but i am keeping my distance from her, because when i am annoyed, i show my real self and that is no sugar-coating of emotions.
@YrNemo (14710)
@ridingbet A real scorpion!
@ridingbet (59405)
@YrNemo i agree.