Cat fight

@ElicBxn (60083)
Our guy friend came over to mop the house, yes he's getting paid (I forgot to give him the $$ - YIKES!) Right after he had mopped an area, Prissy threw up there. The wife suggested we bring in Cleo to clean it up. He went back and let the dogs in and, sure enough, Cleo cleaned it up. The wife told him to put them back outside, and I saw Booboo headed for the back door. I told him to watch out for Booboo. When he was going home, I had stepped outside to put the cooler bag back in the car at the same time. And then we heard a cat fight. I turned, and there were 2 cats, and one of them looked like Booboo. I said as much and went over to investigate. Sure enough, one of the cats from the feral colony next door had an altercation with Booboo. After walking around the huge shrubs that are in front of the neighbor's house, I managed to spot, and then catch, Booboo. I headed back to the house. "How did he get out?" my friend asked. "He probably got out when you were putting the dogs out." "Oh. I'll have to be more careful," he said. I just kept walking. Now, he doesn't have a dog! He doesn't even have a cat right now. And, from the looks of the fight, Booboo was winning, but he's a really big cat.
@KrauseHome (33387)
Cat fights are never good, no matter who is winning. Sounds like your Cat maybe was trying to take Territory and the other Cat was not impressed.
@ElicBxn (60083)
He's not allowed outside, so he was out there stirring up trouble.
@Shellyann36 (8598)
People who don't have pets do not realize what a pain it is when a cat/dog gets out.