Blocking Business of the Day

@dodoazo (19720)
Why You're Blocked This is no wonder why users are blocking you. If you're a sensitive person, you usually get hurt for a comment which seems rude or insulting. Or a comment which has no sense due to user's timidity or lack of sense to read behind the lines of the title of your post which is nreasonable. Another technique which users may do to avoid you is giving you no time to explain your side when you misunderstood their discussion or comment is by "currently not allowing new messages" for you. And the third is removing or unfollowing you. In this regard, you are not in their list of the users they followed. Thus, you couldn't readily see their latest or current post activities. Action Taken You have no choice or action to make, but to suffer your irresponsible action, your infirmities, your weaknesses. Unless they remove those "hindrances" and communicate freely with you again. If not, no worries! you have still followers. You have still users you followed and much more there are still some newcomers joining the site.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Sensitive people need to try to be less sensitive on s website such as myLot
@dodoazo (19720)
I have already resolved that. This is a rejoinder to the concerned of a user who has been blocked. She didn't know the reason why.
I am not overly sensitive but I did notice some of your comments seem rude but it could be the language barrier that makes things confusing. I have only ever blocked one person on here.
@dodoazo (19720)
Thanks for telling me that. At least I know my language word sometimes is "rude"'I won't forget that. Thank you
@dodoazo (19720)
You're free to block me if you don't like me especially of the language or word I used.
@dodoazo No I meant it might seem your being rude when your not because of the odd way things are in the English language over other languages. I follow you I feel no reason to block you.
@aureliah (16195)
I earlier advised you to avoid being too sensitive. I understand that people are totally different and in such a friendly community as MyLot, stop worrying too much. If they unfollow you, you will get others that will follow you.
@dodoazo (19720)
No, it's not. It's a reaction or a rejoinder to someone who has been blocked. I have already made up my mind about my sensitivity. I am only pointing out why they're doing this blocking scheme. Do you get it?
@aureliah (16195)
@dodoazo Yes I clearly get it now and understand
@dodoazo (19720)
@aureliah you have a good IQ and you're too observant.
I have never felt the need to block someone. I ignore comments that may be not to my liking and just move on. If I see a title or read a bit of a post I know will not sit well with me, I skip it. I do avoid uncomfortable situations when I can. It works for me, but others can do as they please.
@dodoazo (19720)
I like the way you handle the situation. It sounds good and easy to do. Thanks for that.
@dodoazo (19720)
Talkingnof uncomfortable situations, sometimes you are tempted to give your side. You want to strengthen what's wrong by properly pointing out the right one. How do you handle that when you're compelled to do so?
@dodoazo I choose peace over power. With age, I have learned that trying to prove that I am right is not something I enjoy.
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
I'm new here, so I haven't felt the need to block anyone thus far.
@dodoazo (19720)
Nice to meet you. Thanks for your reaction. Sooner or later, you will be meeting more of this similar problem as you stay longer here. Anyway, welcome and take care.