Today's freebies

So every time I take an Uber to work, I receive $2 in shop your way rewards points. This is on top of the points I win playing their daily instant win sweepstakes and the games on the win it app. Today I had over $28 in points so I scored my son a pair of sneakers in size 12 W in men's and my daughter a pair of winter gloves. She likes the Greenbay Packers so those are the gloves I got for her. I paid $0 and got free shipping too. That's great! I also deferred the shipping so I'll get $1 in points per item once they ship.
Awesome deal! Congrats. Love shop your way.
Me too. Next time I'll try to get her a Greenbay Packers shirt
@acrogodess thatd be nice. Our kmart only has patriots (im in new england / mass), and cowbiys, some broncos and some steelers.
@Courtlynn that's why I ordered online. I'm guessing if I went over to the closest Kmart I would mostly find Panthers gear lol
@Teep11 (6555)
All sons no daughters but it's so nice to hear that some daughters are receiving some very nice rewards. How nice!
Yeah she loves her Greenbay Packers so those gloves will be much loved by her. Ages ago, I got her a free poster back when amazon sellers used to give stuff free for review
You did a fine job of getting those gifts for $0!!!!
I make sure to play those instant win games daily. I almost had to pay $0.52 but I decided to play today's games and won a whole $1 on one spin
That's awesome! =) Everyone loves free stuff!
Yes! If it's free, it's for me lol
@Daelii (2160)
That is awesome in getting those deals! I had no idea you could get points back doing deferred shipping. What exactly is that???
They have a program like amazon prime where you get "free" 2 day shipping. It's called shop your way max, but I have the trial. Right now with my trial is was free shipping with any $25 purchase and since my purchase was over $28, I received free shipping even though I paid using points. Like amazon does free digital credits for deferring shipping to standard shipping, sears gave me the option to get $1 in points for deferring the 2 day shipping to standard shipping
@cahaya1983 (9728)
Wow that's awesome! Very nice reward for taking Uber and playing games.
Yes. It really is.