Today's freebies

Aberdeen, North Carolina
So every time I take an Uber to work, I receive $2 in shop your way rewards points. This is on top of the points I win playing their daily instant win sweepstakes and the games on the win it app. Today I had over $28 in points so I scored my son a pair of sneakers in size 12 W in men's and my daughter a pair of winter gloves. She likes the Greenbay Packers so those are the gloves I got for her. I paid $0 and got free shipping too. That's great! I also deferred the shipping so I'll get $1 in points per item once they ship.
Awesome deal! Congrats. Love shop your way.
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Me too. Next time I'll try to get her a Greenbay Packers shirt
@acrogodess thatd be nice. Our kmart only has patriots (im in new england / mass), and cowbiys, some broncos and some steelers.
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
@Courtlynn that's why I ordered online. I'm guessing if I went over to the closest Kmart I would mostly find Panthers gear lol
@Teep11 (7410)
All sons no daughters but it's so nice to hear that some daughters are receiving some very nice rewards. How nice!
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Yeah she loves her Greenbay Packers so those gloves will be much loved by her. Ages ago, I got her a free poster back when amazon sellers used to give stuff free for review
You did a fine job of getting those gifts for $0!!!!
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
I make sure to play those instant win games daily. I almost had to pay $0.52 but I decided to play today's games and won a whole $1 on one spin
• Lenox, Georgia
That's awesome! =) Everyone loves free stuff!
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Yes! If it's free, it's for me lol
@Daelii (6484)
That is awesome in getting those deals! I had no idea you could get points back doing deferred shipping. What exactly is that???
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
They have a program like amazon prime where you get "free" 2 day shipping. It's called shop your way max, but I have the trial. Right now with my trial is was free shipping with any $25 purchase and since my purchase was over $28, I received free shipping even though I paid using points. Like amazon does free digital credits for deferring shipping to standard shipping, sears gave me the option to get $1 in points for deferring the 2 day shipping to standard shipping
@cahaya1983 (10015)
Wow that's awesome! Very nice reward for taking Uber and playing games.
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Yes. It really is.