Nice to be able to be here more today

@Ithink (6779)
Yesterday was a very busy day. so I didn't get to do things here as normal. We got up and out we went. Did some shopping up in Erie, hit the dollar tree and I got my dish soaps and toothpastes and office supplies I was out of. Went to Lowes and got a gift that was on sale now for hubby for Christmas, also looked at the flooring there. Then we hit Ollies and checked out the flooring there too. Finished my shopping for Ecko for Christmas. Then we went out to eat, what a treat!! We went to Imperial Buffet. When we went in it was alright out, when we came out it was horrible. Snow, snow, blowing snow! On the way home accidents already happening. I was so happy to make it home! What did you do this weekend and how is your weather?
I sat here all weekend. It was nice.
@peachpurple (10708)
earning a lot lately?
@Ithink (6779)
One year probably when I'm so old I cant move I will get to just that.. LOL!
@Blondie2222 (18184)
Sounds like you had a nice day of shopping. I was busy all weekend with babysitting, working on my car, working at my job, birthday party and bowling lol.
@Ithink (6779)
Busy weekend for you for sure! How you doing at bowling?
@Blondie2222 (18184)
@Ithink some weeks I do good and other's i do not, it just depends. This week I did horrible but it's okay.
@Ithink (6779)
@Blondie2222 Well you cant win them all and as long as it is fun that is what counts.
@peachpurple (10708)
It is raining again,my laundry is wet, had toast peanut butter with milk, now drinking ginger tea, hopping to poop later
@Ithink (6779)
Peanut butter toast, I love that! Better rain then snow is what I say!
@peachpurple (10708)
@Ithink Is it really hard to move around in snow?
@Ithink (6779)
@peachpurple It can be when it is deep or heavy snow. It is also freezing of course, and if your walking and hit ice, well that is no fun.
Went bowling yesterday morning, with my mom niece and little cousin. Then we went shopping. Was a nice day. Best sunday in 12 months. Rained a lot in the morning yesterday but then got sunny hour after getting up
@Ithink (6779)
Wish it would get sunny here again!
@Ithink hope it does soon
Did you get all of your shopping done? I am glad you made it home safe with it snowing.
@Ithink (6779)
No I have 5 people to go. Will head back out soon, think hubby wants to do Black Friday. Thank you, I was too, was scary seeing all the accidents.
@cahaya1983 (9655)
Partly cloudy here, we've expecting rain this afternoon. Glad to hear today's a bit more relaxing for you.
@Ithink (6779)
Thank you, I hope it gets relaxing even soon. Need a few days off of schooling and just do my thing!
@shivamani10 (10737)
• Hyderabad, India
You enjoyed your shopping I think. Is this for Thanksgiving Day?
@Ithink (6779)
Had an alright time, this is for Christmas. Thanksgiving foods ingredients are already bought for the most part. Will start cooking them Thursday as we aren't doing the actually dinner til Saturday as our older daughter has to work.
@nangayo (2293)
• Nairobi, Kenya
The weekend has been good and the new week has also begun well for me here. The weather here is sunny.
@Ithink (6779)
I wish ours was. I hate snow and the cold!
@nangayo (2293)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Ithink Our Christmas holidays are usually hot.
@Ithink (6779)
@nangayo Right now I would love some heat, it is so cold .
@sugartoes (34765)
• Greencastle, Indiana
we didn't do anything cause it was a nasty day to be out in the rain & wind with my bronikits so we just stayed indoors & was nice & comfy.
@Ithink (6779)
It was cold but not windy or anything when we left, whole different story on the way home thou. Glad you stayed in thou, hope you are feeling better.
@averygirl72 (14064)
Glad to know about your day. Weekend we went to watch movie. The weather is just fine here
@Ithink (6779)
What movie did you see?
@averygirl72 (14064)
@Ithink Justice League
@KristenH (20470)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
We had rainy and then snowy weather. Other than my haircut and church, that was it for this past weekend.
@Ithink (6779)
Today no snow just cold.
@KristenH (20470)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Ithink Same here.
• Preston, England
I shopped a little but mostly chilled out over the weekend. The weather here is quite wet and miserable